cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI Mapping of Sales Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

All I have searched this board all day for a solution but I am coming up short.  First I have a working EDI implementation.  I have one customer that based on external partner number could go to one of two distribution channels.  That is to say lifnr P275 goes to dc 10.  While lifnr P673 goes to dc 50.  I have setup VOE4 and Voe2.  When I started voe2 had a blank vendor number and everything would try to go to dc 10.  I removed that and have added a new record for dc 50.  But I still get the error message indicating it doesn't find a match.

I have made sure that the AG/SP has the same lifnr for the vendor number, but i still get the error message shown above.  The only time anything works in VOE2 is when the vendor number is blank.  What am I missing?  I need to be able to map the sales area.  ALso hear is how voe4 is setup too.

I can not seem to find a reason this won't work.  Thanks in advance for your expert advice.

Regards,

Pat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the solution to my problem.  I thought I would post it here.  One issue that got me is that in the usa AG is converted to SP for display but it isn't considered as SP in the code.  So I had to add an E1EDKA1 segment for AG witht he lifnr of the external partner.

The next step was to add a record in voe4 for the external function of SP with both the customer number and the int no the same as my sold to.  Now I can add an entry into voe2 with the same external partner number and sold to number to map the sales area.

I hope this helps someone else along the way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found where the problem is now.  THe only place that they e1edka1-lifnr is used in conjunction with edsdc (voe2) is when the partner is AG or LF.  My issue is we are a usa customer and AG is changed or converted to SP on the fly.  The section of code for SP does not have the lieferant = e1edak1-lifnr code in it.

Is there a way to use both AG and SP in XD02?  I may have to make a change to the code and add this to the SP section. the code is found in LVEDAF5T when parvw = AG.

IF LIEFERANT IS INITIAL AND
  NOT E1EDKA1-LIFNR IS INITIAL.
    LIEFERANT = E1EDKA1-LIFNR.
  ENDIF.