Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Soap Adapter Sender and Receiver Connection Reset

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a problem with Soap adapter on sap pi 7.1.

we had problems with the server and restart pi. when up the server the adapter soap have the next error:

This error is for all SOAP ADAPTER, Sender and Receiver...  Others CC works correctly.

Plis help me....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

You are facing this error from quite long time after restart of your PI system?

Sometimes the Connection reset would be there, if you don't stop the channels before restarting. Wait for some time and check if still the channels are in error.

Regards,

Nitin

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

yes, is a long time... 8hours with this errors and the CC follow with error.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

You need to restart the SOAP messaging service. This would fix the issue.

Your Basis can do the restart for you.

This happens due to all the Adapter messaging service have not come up properly due to the system not being restarted in the correct manner or the channels are not stopped before the restart.

Please keep me posted on this.

Regards,

Nitin

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank Nitin,

The basis team resetearon services and found that some were in stop. This solved the problem. Thank

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Could you check the time between the las successful step to the first with error?, may be there is a component not up and this a lot of time to wait.

You said the rest of the adapter works fine, are they with the classical configuration or with the ICO object?, are they using abap adapters?, what adapters are they?.

Connection reset usually happens when one of the point can't continue with communication, for example the sender application has a timeout, quicker timeout that PI and close the communication and PI can't find the application to send the response, kindly pay attention to the times and tell us if there are several minutes or seconds or the response is fast.

Regards.

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

8hours from the first errors. not work with ICO because is PI 7.1 and dont use this objects config.

Others adapter are file-ftp, idoc, rfc, jdbc and be succesfully....

They are many applications and all fail to receive messages, so pi is the problem.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

Check for the proxy settings, If anything needs to be enabled maintain the same in Channel and check.

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Reghuraman,

I dont understand your answer... which settings you mean?