cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old outbound delivery not getting deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have one old outbound delivery document which was created in 2012 without any reference to the sales order. This document is partially picked and transfer order is created for the same. In document flow,  the status of the transfer order shows as-'completed' but when i select the transfer order and display it, one error message is being shown-"Transfer order xxxxx does not exist in Warehouse number xxx (check entry )". Apart from transfer order no subsequent document has been created. Now user wants us to delete this delivery document which I'm unable to do due to its partially picked status and also unable to delete/cancel the transfer order as it does not exists. Below is the screen shot of document flow. Pls suggest how can i delete this outbound delivery.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

To cancel a delivery for which the transfer orders have not been confirmed yet, you first need to cancel the transfer order related to this delivery. This step is always necessary for cancelling a delivery. If a transfer order has already been confirmed, the only way to change a goods movement to restore the original stock situation is to create a new transfer order. All stock should be reversed with the LT0G only