cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message for the SDN Moderators

Former Member
0 Kudos

With due respect to your decision, would like to inform you that I had created one discussion with the following subject line and same has been rejected citing the reason that there are more than 600 discussion available for this requirement.

Bifurcation of service PR activity qty in service PO

Kindly note, this case is different from mere short closing of service PO line. Actually the requirement is as under:

1. There is Service PO with two activity lines (say 10 and 20 ) of 100 qty each for PO line item 10

2. 60 quantity of each activity (10 and 20 - for PO line item 10) has been received i.e. Service entry done.

3. Tax code in PO is say "XX"

4.  Invoice for 10 qty of each activity line (10 and 20) is yet to be received (service entry not yet done) where same tax code "XX" will be used.

5. For remaining 30 qty  of each activity line, a new tax code (YY) is to be used.

6. So, new PO line item 20 (for both activity lines 10 and 20 of PO line item 10) is required with reference to the same PR document for balance 30 qty each where new tax code "YY" can be maintained.

7. For this, I have manually changed the qty for each activity line (10 and 20 of PO line item 10) from 100 to 70 (60 already received and 10 yet to be received as stated above).

8. While trying to create new PO line item 20 (for 30 qty for each activity line) following error message is there.

"Materials of requisition 1620003538 item 00010 alr. ordered in full

Message no. 06076"

Hope the requirement is clear now. So request you to please see if any help can be given on this or share the link if a solution is already there, as I could not find any.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And I have rejected it with the following comment in the notification

Frequently asked question - please search before asking - we have more than 600 discussions for this search term: how to close service PO

you can find the notification if you click the Action icon on top right and then open the tab for notifications.

you can find there 9 more rejections from the last 12 months.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And I even add a screenshot from your post, so that everyone else can see that it is different to what you just posted above:

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The system message 06 076 is discussed 301 times, in different writing 06076  still 95 discussions are available

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your response and clarification. Probably I should not have not used the word Short closing.

Thanks you very much for reconsidering the discussion.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can find 94 discussions in SCN only. Scenario can be different, but root causes of any error message will be same.

You just need to read some existing discussions to find the root causes of this error message.

I'll suggest you to give some time to read some existing contents instead of asking for help again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dibyendu.

I am trying to find out the solution but could not find the useful one till now. As same requirement can be there with others also, so expecting a solution from the experts as the requirement is bit different.

thanks