SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete unwanted data from /posdw/tlogus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have sales data in SAP CAR & we don't want to send this data to ECC..

as per requirement we have not assigned task 2002 and 2012 to profile & everything is working fine as per requirement..

now we have only concern that how we will delete this data from /POSDW/TLOGUS table, as this data no more needed for ECC.

Best Regards,

Ravi Thombre.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_car200/helpdata/en/1c/6ec4520c89a81ae10000000a44538d/content.htm

"The list of unprocessed POS sales transactions is updated by worklist 0004 when task 2001 Material/Stock (SAP Standard Profile) is executed.

This is necessary to remove any transactions that are subsequently reversed by post-void transactions from the /POSDW/TLOGUS table.

Finally, the unprocessed POS transactions are deleted from the /POSDW/TLOGUS table by worklist 0003 when the outbound task 3001 (SAP Standard Profile) is executed on the corresponding transactions in the /POSDW/TLOGF table."

I beleive you can "assing" other task  to worklist 0003 & 0004 and this should help on deletion...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try /posdw/dele.

Not sure for CAR .

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

/POSDW/DELE will delete data from Workbench/PIPE/TLOGF.. in CAR we have table /POSDW/TLOGUS for unprocessed sale.

i want to know do we have any T-Code or process to delete data from this table, as i have unwanted data in this table 😞

Best Regards,

Ravi Thombre

0 Kudos

I m not sure if there exist any tcode or report for deleting entries from index worklist table directly without processing the tasks.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_car200/helpdata/en/1c/6ec4520c89a81ae10000000a44538d/content.htm

"The list of unprocessed POS sales transactions is updated by worklist 0004 when task 2001 Material/Stock (SAP Standard Profile) is executed.

This is necessary to remove any transactions that are subsequently reversed by post-void transactions from the /POSDW/TLOGUS table.

Finally, the unprocessed POS transactions are deleted from the /POSDW/TLOGUS table by worklist 0003 when the outbound task 3001 (SAP Standard Profile) is executed on the corresponding transactions in the /POSDW/TLOGF table."

I beleive you can "assing" other task  to worklist 0003 & 0004 and this should help on deletion...

0 Kudos

Thanks Irfan & Mohit..