SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMIFIIT - business transaction

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working on ECC in Former budget.

When I create an invoice from MIRO, the amount in table FMIFIIT in the field business transaction (VRGNG) is RFBU - FI: Postings.

After upgrading the system, the amount in the invoice from MIRO is now displaying RMRP - Incoming invoice in the field business transaction (VRGNG).

Do you know the reasons of the changes?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Best regards,

Chiachen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update in FMIFIIT is not linked to the fact that you work with Former or with BCS; FMIFIIT is actuals table and not impacted by this setting. By 'upgrade' what do you mean exactly? From what release to which one did you move?

Regards,

Eli

P.S. What difference does it make for you the value in VRGNG?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update in FMIFIIT is not linked to the fact that you work with Former or with BCS; FMIFIIT is actuals table and not impacted by this setting. By 'upgrade' what do you mean exactly? From what release to which one did you move?

Regards,

Eli

P.S. What difference does it make for you the value in VRGNG?

0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Before the upgrade, we were on SAP_BASIS 701/SP 7 and SAP_APPL 604/SP 7.

In the upgraded system, we are on SAP_BASIS 740/SP11 and SAP_APPL 617/SP 9.

We created Z programs based on the field VRGNG, and we noticed during the tests the invoices created on MIRO are now defined as RMRP and not anymore on RFBU.

Before the upgrade, we never had the business transaction RMRP in the table FMIFIIT.

Therefore I'm wondering why we have the business transaction RMRP after the upgrade.

I just want to understand if it is due to the upgrade or a missing setting in FM?

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Chiachen

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see... I don't think it's about a missing setting. As no customization defines business transaction of the document; it's all core pre-defined processes in SAP. So, it's possible that behaviour has been changed or, actually, was incorrect before. Look for example at note  1737555 - Invoice with Price Difference; FM behavior changed which is not applicable for you, but states a possibility of such impact. Functionally speaking, 'RMRP' for MIRO sounds more correct. RFBU should apply for price difference, for example.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer. I really appreciate your prompt support!