cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate/Reject button is not coming after Customer CR is submitted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Customer creation is in "in process status" using subworkflow in standard WF WS60800086 through BRF+ tables.

we have a requirement like a mail should trigger whenever a customer CR is submitted.

For this we have created a subworkflow in which we have created an activity using BOR BUS2250 and Validate method and written our code in program exits for sending mail. Next step will be an event creator to end this subworkflow( SUBWORKFLOW_PROCESSED event in BUS2250 BOR).

We have added steps in BRF+ tables also and it's triggering our code and mail sending is also working fine.

Now the problem is after creating CR in NWBC tcode, We are not getting Activate/Reject buttons on top as we can see status is In Process in Workflow log-Technical Workflow log.

Please see the attached image for your reference.

Need your assistance.kindly help.

Thanks in advance,

Kavya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavy,

It looks to me that the event BUS2250.SUBWORKFLOW_PROCESSED is not corretly created or processed. I think so because your "Subworkflow for Rule-Based Workflow" task still has status in process.

So I would look at where the trigger is created and if is the binding ok.

You could use transaction SWEL and SWELS to put on event trace and look into the event trace which triggers are created with which object key and if a receiver is found. The receiver should be the Workitem which is waiting on the termination event. So the "Subworkflow for Rule-Based Workflow" task.

Also what happens if you create the event using transaction SWUE. Choose BOR and Put in BUS2250 and SUBWORKFLOW_PROCESSED, then hit Object key and but the CR number (759 in your case) leave parallel step initial.

Do you get an message like "1 receiver found", does the RBW proceed and what do you see in the event log (SWEL)?

BTW you don't get the buttons because there is no WF task assigened to you user-id for this request. So you need a task TS60807954 Dialog processing to be ready or in process and you should be assigened as an agent.

Cheers,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

I used tcode SWEL to trace events and got the below result.

Kindly go through and tell me what i should do??

Thanks,

Kavya

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

There is something wrong with the event created, and it does not find a receiver (which shoudl be the worktitem which triggered the sub WF).

In your subworkflow where you create the event BUS2250.SUBWORKFLOW_PROCESSED which container element did you use (marked yellow in picture)? If you then look into the WF log of the subworkflow. Does the container element have the correct value (your CR)?

What happens if you now us transaction SWUE for this CR. As described before.

Cheers,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

I used tcode SWUE as you mentioned. If i click on Event receiver it shows the below messgae.

No (active) event receivers exist

In place of container element, BUS2250 was coming automatically.

Now I will change it to change request as you mentioned.

But What about binding?? In your image its showing as binding exists but here its not coming automatically. What should be the binding values.

Thanks,

Kavya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

You are great.

It is working now.

I got activate/Reject button and its working fine.

Thanks,

Kavya

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kayva,

Great! The binding is optional. You could bind a action code or RBW context.

Henk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

Most likely it ended in error. Check ST22 for dumps.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

No there is no dump. What else could be the reason?

Thanks,

Kavya

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

Check the workitem ID once in transaction SWI1. May be you will get some more clarity.

Regards,
Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

Please let me know the BRF+ steps table. Also check the workflow completed or not. I think may be it goes into error because of wrong action.

Regards,

Pranab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranab,

Workflow is not completed. It's in In process status as shown in the image attached earlier.

I checked ST22 for dumps. But there is no short dump occured.

Attached BRF+ tables for your reference.

Please go through them and kindly tell me if i have to make any changes.

1) Single Value Decision table

2) User Agent Decision Table

3) Non User Agent Decision table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

It looks gud. have you configured the workflow task into the business object BUS2250. If yes.. for testing you do one thing create an another sub workflow and put send mail step and just write some hardcode thing and try to add it in the BRF+. I believe there may be some issue at the task itself.

SWDD-> NEW SUB WORKFLOW -> ADD SEND MAIL STEP -> PUT SOME HARD CODE STUFF -> check and actibvate-> ADD THE SUBWF in the decision table and then start a change request.

Any issue let me know.

Regards,

Pranab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranab,

I did as you mentioned but no use....it neither trigger mail nor i got activate/Reject buttons after CR creation.

Thanks,

Kavya