cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do message mapping dynamic ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

when i make messsage mapping in ESR side, i couldnt see response message in sproxy side. If i use constant value in message mapping, i can see response message in sproxy side. All screenshot i uploaded please help me about problem

1-) mapping.jpg my mapping like that

2-)sourcecode.jpg left side loginresponse.xml and right side is loginresponse

3-)response message.jpg is true response message in soapui

4-)this is my response message in response tab this is false.i want to see like 3 response message

How can i get response message in sproxy side ?? can anyone help me ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ümit,

I can't follow the flow of messages.. In your earlier images you have given LoginReport as target message, but in the last one you have given LoginReport as source message. What are we missing here? Did you copied the source payload or target payload from the monitor?

Justin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi justin,

Last one is just for testing.

Main problem which i put the images earlier LoginReport as target message.My message mapping doesnt work

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ümit,

Are you using SOAP or SOAP-AXIS adapter?

I think the problem is in your source response XSD, do you really have the SOAP header when you monitor the message, the normal is that you would have the content of the SOAP:Body.

If was you, i would do the next:

1. Go to the monitoring and take the payload.

2. To use a free tool to generate a schema from a XML: Free Online XSD/XML Schema Generator From XML - FreeFormatter.com

3. Import this XSD and do the mapping.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila thank you for answer. i tried all of them but i couldnt get any result problem is continue.

Payload is like that

i transformed payload to xsd response message and i did mapping

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ümit,

When you copy this payload and past it in the test tab in the message mapping, does the mapping test work?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

i tried and i get this problem

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ümit,

The problem is that your source XSD doesn't fit with the source XML message. Change this source XSD, you can generate from the XML itself with the tool that i mentioned before.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

i generated XSD from XML itself but there is no change. I think LoginReport doesnt fit the other

original response ---> <LoginReport>

but other response ----><ns3:LoginReport xmlns:ns3="http://ws.dgpys.deloitte.com"> like that

Can be problem related to the LoginReport ??

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ümit.

I think the problem is with the namespace the original response is not the same namespace that the namespace that you have defined in the XSD. I mean, if you message mapping doesn't work with the real response is because you have defined wrong the xsd.

Regards.