cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Product Category responsibility between users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I come to you with hope to find a solution to my kind request.

We have a table with Extended attributes number range between 304000000 to 508010000

These attributes  are divided between 4 users, each responsible for specific product categories.

Due to a department changes one user, needs new product responsibilities, and another user needs another product responsibilities.

What I have to do is to check if the Prod Cat exist to that group ( the screen when are listed 5 items per table) and to add to the user who will handle them( the small PS with 7 rows).

Now My request to you, is there an Tcode or some steps to somehow export the Prod Cat from SRM in an excel, do the checking via V-lookup to see what Prod Cat I am missing and then another Tcode to add the missing Prod Cat to the specific user if all of them are under an Object ID ( ex:O 50000624).

So far I was doing it by Copy 5 rows at a time from Extended attributes in an excel and  paste 7 Prod Cat at a time to a user, but this has become allot of time consuming to maintain like that.

if is possible to assist my kind request, please inform with some Print Screens about the Tcode and what steps to follow in order to solve it( since I am new in SRM module I still need some time and experience to cover all ).

We are using SRM release 702 Sp lvl 0015 if it helps you.

Thank you in advance for your support and looking forward to your reply.

BRGD Giorgian.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ciocodeica Giorgian wrote:

(...)

Now My request to you, is there an Tcode or some steps to somehow export the Prod Cat from SRM in an excel, do the checking via V-lookup to see what Prod Cat I am missing (...)

Check HRV1222A view for concerned objects:

- Organizational Units ('O'),

- Position ('P')

in order to export data.

Then, to make the replacement for PRCAT attribute, user report RHOMATTRIBUTES_REPLACE: amoung ALV data, choose the ones you want to change.

Regard.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Went to SE16, inserted table HRV1222A

this screen appeared 5000625 is the group object ID.

then execute and this screen resulted.

No entries to export or DLL the PRCAT.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

so PRCAT attribute values are inherited (not local ones), that's why they do not exist for Object 'O 50000625'.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes they are Inherited, you gave me an idea went 1 level above the organization and this is the screen that came up upon running that report.

Exported the list in excel, and then since i had no knowledge about that user report, Google it and found this

Caution: Never run this Program in SRM Production Environment ...

Now the issue is that these settings are in production menu , in test menu we do not have these settings.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

recommendation you gave comes from below document:

How/When to Use RHOMATTRIBUTES_REPLACE Program in SRM

This is not a SAP caution.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Laurent

Thanks for your time , i need holiday because i put wrong questions

Ok the idea is i want the table from where i can export to excel the relation between purchasing group and responsability tab ( product responsability )

So pur group oana burlacu , has hundreds of prod categories for which she is responbile, and i need to export this in an excel ( for an easier check if all of them are correct or not )

Which table stores this info ? how to get this info ?

Thanks !

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is the view HRV5501A.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Laurent,

That was the table I needed for.