SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emigall PARTNER Migration - Error R1 140

hashendrie_nadar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am using EMIGALL to perform PARTNER migration, however when perofrming the import the program is termintating with message type X and giving the error message R1 140 Specify at lease one valid role for the BP.

I am new to EMIGALL but I thought that mesage is only given when you have made updates to INIT-BU_RLTYP, which I have not. I am using a fixed value of "MKK" in this field. THe program also gives the mesage if I update INIT-BU_RLTYP to use the standard rule provided.

Is there another reason that this error would occur?

Thanks in advance,

Hash

5 REPLIES 5

former_member227287
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hashendrie,

Generate ans pass "MKK" in ROLE1 field.

Regards,

Chandandeep.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandandeep,

Thanks for the reply - I also have ROLE1 populated with MKK as well.

Regards,

Hash

0 Kudos

Hi Hashendrie,

What fields are you using from from INIT structure, Deactivate BU_RLTYP, generate the migration object and try again to create the BP.

BU_TYPE pass value as '1' if BP if person '2' for Organization and 3 for Group

ROLE1   pass value as MKK

Regards,

Chandandeep.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandaneep,

I am using the following:

PARTNER - Transfer
MUSTER_KUN - Fixed Value
BU_RLTYP - Fixed Vaue (MKK)
BU_TYPE - Transfer
BU_GROUP - Transfer
BPKIND - Transfer
ROLE1 -Fixed Vaue (MKK)
CHIND_1 - Fixed Vaue (I)

I have tried deactiving BU_RLTYP, and the import short dumps as expected. When I reactivate BU_RLTYP - still short dumps.

Regards,

Hash

0 Kudos

Hi Hashendrie.

Can you enter business partner manualy, using BP transaction, and choosing MKK as a business partner role? Also, you can check table V_TB003 for the correct config of MKK role.

Then, are you sure all other data are OK? Can you simulate with a simple scenario: set BU_TYPE to 1 fixed (person), BU_GROUP fixed to the value that you have in your system, BPKIND also fixed to 1, and, for the purpose of test, dont populate ROLE1 nor CHIND_1. That way, you can isolate the problem and see what stops the import.

Hope it helps.

Marko