cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javascript Access Denied in WebDynpro Application SP11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm developing a WebDynpro application that is published in EP as a WebDynpro IView.

Deploying the application and running as standalone (out of EP) this works fine but when I access that by EP I get JavaScript errors in DropDowns.

I know that this error is know as an bug of SP11 but I want to know if someone obtain some answer from SAP or do anything to solve this problem.

I already install another server with EP and WEBAS from the last SAP WEBAS installer downloaded from SAP website but the problem already persists.

Server: WEBAS 6.40 SP11

IDE: Version: 2.0.11

Build id: 200503080124

Thanks,

Manoel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer to OSS Note no : 779659. But even in that case if you are using your own themes there are some display problems in SP11.

In SP10 we had our own theme and we followed the OSS Note. It worked fine. When we applied the Same theme to SP11 it did not work.

There is also another note which says that custom themes are not supported properly. I will try to give you the note number. Maybe that is a problem.

I would advice you to try and use standard themes for your Webdynpro apps. Even if you apply the note you are not going to get proper display in case of SP11. Maybe the problem gets solved in SP12.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. and I am in SP14 of EP 6.0.

I have not applied any customize theme for the user I am geting the webdynpro application. Still I get the Java Script Access Denied error. OSS note : 779659 says only there is a customized theme then we get this error. Or do I need remove the customized theme completely.

Please suggest...

Thanks. SA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone who can help me on this????

Thanks,

SA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open an OSS message.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the nearly same problem. Is there a solution available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoel,

We had the same problem. This happens when you have a theme change. Please refer to this note. This should solve your problem.

OSS Note no : 779659

Regards,

Santhosh.C