cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Contact Person Business Partner in REFX Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client has a report requirement which needs the information of Contact Person Business Partners of REFX Lease Contracts Partners. The available standard report that could accommodate their requirement is REISCNBP (Information System: Business Partners of Contracts). However, in their configuration, Contact Person Business Partner Role is not allowed to be assigned in any REFX Lease contract; thus, we cannot use REISCNBP to generate the Contact Person BP assigned to REFX Lease Contracts. Their process in maintaining the Contact Person is by relating it to a Main Contractual Partner assigned to the REFX Lease Contract (e.g., TR0600/ Tenant with Customer Account) see attached

Please advise if there is an available standard report that can list out the REFX Lease Contracts with their corresponding Main Contractual Partner and Contact Person. If none, is there a standard report containing the relationship of Main Contractual Business Partner and their related Contact
Person Business Partner?

Thank you.

Regards,

Nelle

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to extend the TCODS: REISCNBP with the Auxiliar condition - As you maybe know that this report is creating for each Contract/ INTRENO only one entry.

But because an Contract can have 1-n relationship of the Auxiliar condition so in this case - I have to duplicate each entry for each Contract/ Intreno .

BUT the problem is the Output-Table (IT_DISPLAYED_DATA) in the mentioned BADI: is a generic table of field-symbole and very is not possible to append.

The problem is now I want to loop at this table and append the data on this output table -The issues is this is a field-symbole an appending of work area is not possible:

loop at [Auxiliar-Condition_Table] ASSIGNING FIELD-SYMBOL(<WORK-AREA>).

READ TABLE <CT_OUTPUT_DATA> ASSIGNING <c_data>

with key ('INTRENO') = <f_nb>-intreno.

append the <WORK-AREA> TO <CT_OUTPUT_DATA> "I need to append because an contract has many auxiliar condition

endloop.

But this is currently not working...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej,

Thank you for your reply. We'd like to know first if there is a standard report that can fulfill the requirement before having the options of enhancing the REISCNBP report or changing the configuration. But there seems to be none so a program/configuration change must be really needed for this.

Thanks again and regards,

Marinelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marinelle,

If I were You, I would append structure: REIS_CN_BP_L with a new required fields via se11.

There is a BADI: BADI_REIS_LIST with method CHANGE_OUTPUT_DATA which can be used to fill in the new field with data.

New implementation can be done via se19.

BP relationships are kept in tables: BUT050/BUT051

Because You have got BP number assigned to contract (already in ALV row), it will be easy to get a new BP linked up.

Please refer to:  1776756 - How to add own/customer fields in reports (REIS*) and related notes

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1313518

Just remember to refresh ALV buffers after work is done.

In case You want to be able to set filter via dynamic selections on a new field

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3175616

Cheers!