cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while transferring the outbound Price Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created and saved a price catalog using the transaction code VPRICAT  in our SAP system.  When I tried to transfer the catalog using the option ‘Transfer Price Catalog’,  but I get a message ‘The system  can  not find one or more partner agreements’ .  The detail description of the message is 'One or more IDocs were not created, as there is no valid partner profile for the partner number(s) entered.'  The status  of the price catalog remains ‘To be transferred’ with yellow light.  The IDOC is not generated. There is no outbound message PRICAT and there is no process code for PRICAT. I could not find outbound message PRICAT and process code for PRICAT in the transaction WE64. In the transaction WE41, there is no outbound process code and the function module for the message type PRICAT.

Please let me know the process code and the function module/ BAPI that we need to define inside the process code for the outbound message PRICAT for the outbound price catalog.  Also, let me know if there can be some other reason behind the error that I mentioned above.

Thanks,

-- R D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos