cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE file- multiple invoices line items

former_member195791
Participant

I have set up DMEE but I have come across an issue.

Each payment could have multiple document numbers which I have to display in the DME file but it seems that it only getting total for each payment .

As you can see from screenshot 1, , there are 2 payments to the same vendor. The 1st payment has 1 invoice and 2nd payment has 2 invoices. ( as you can see from screenshot 2, it contains 2 entries)

When my DME file is getting created, I am only getting 1 line for the 2nd payment , instead of 2 lines.

When I put a break point on the DMEE exit, I can see that its only looping twice, instead of 3 times. (1+2) for each document number. The second loop gives me to total amount of the payment  instead of each document number.   Anybody know if this is configuration issue or a DMEE issue?

screenshot1 )

sc2) As you can see  2 invoices

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bohdan
Active Contributor

Hello Juan,

Please check the following remarks.

From customizing point of view, go to FBZP and choose paying company codes, select your company code and activate the check-box "Separate payment for each reference". Then go as well to settings of payment methods per company code: select the payment method used for your payments and activate checkbox "Single payment for marked item".

From master data point of view, go to Payment transactions tab in your vendor record and make sure checkbox "Single payment" is selected in order to make sure that each open item will be paid separately.

Usually, the combination of these settings and MD should suffice to achieve what you intend to do (if I understood you correctly).

B.R

The Wirtschaftsmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan/ bohdan Petrushchak,

We have a similar issue,Kindly assist.

Requirement:

If we have two invoices for two different vendors. we would require two seperate lines for two               different vendors. screenshot below

Two payments for two different vendors:

Wrong Output:

----------------------- Header line------------------------

--------------------vendor1 vendor2----------------------

---------------------trailer line-----------------------------

Correct output required:

----------------------- Header line------------------------

--------------------vendor1-----------------------

---------------------vendor2----------------------

---------------------trailer line-----------------------------

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have set up the right configuration as shown above,

make sure you are sorting file levels correctly in DMEE as shown below. Level 2 will be used to break down the vendor lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. That is working correctly. But i got one more issue now.

we want 1406 spaces at the end for a line, i have given a filler with 1406 spaces but it is giving an extra space(1407) at the end when i look in notepad++. but when we check in ultraedit it is giving an extra special character at the end. How to remove this extra spaces/special character..?

please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same thing. If you have filler in the middle, the fillers are correct length. Only the last filler is giving the extra space. For our process, this was never an issue .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement in DMEE.

i want to show the mutliple Invoices under one creditor node.

eg:-

I have 2 vendor AB & CD. each vendor has multiple invoices say, AB has 3 invoices & CD has 2 Invoices.

Now in Creditor Note of DMEE. I want to show the 3 invoices of AB under Creditor node of AB & 2 invoices in Creditor node of CD.

for Vendor AB

<CdtTrfTxInf>

<STRD>Invoice 123><STRD>

<STRD><invoice 234>STRD>

<STRD><invoice 345><STRD>

For Vendor CD

<CrdtrTxinf>

<STRD><invoice 112><STRD>

<STRD><Invoice 113><STRD>

Currently my DMEE is working as below.

Dmee is creating one Creditor node for each invoice.

eg:-

For vendor AB

<CdtTrfTxInf>

<STRD> <Invoice 123><STRD>

<CdtTrfTxinf>

<STRD><Invoice 234><STRD>

<CdtTrfTxinf>

<STRD><Invoice 345><STRD>

For Vendor CD

<CdtTrfTxinf>

<STRD><Invoice 112><STRD>

<CdtTrfTxinf>

<STRD><Invoice 113><STRD>

client doesn't want this format. they want the 1st format.

Please let me know how can I acheive this.

0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

could you support that whether can we set the DMEE config for processing only 2 invoice up. current as we checked, we can only print DMEE for 4 invoice up.

thanks and looking for your feedback soon.

former_member229024
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Juan,

I can see that there are two payment document numbers in F110.

Check the settings in DMEE  for the Creditor Node ( i think its CrdtTransInf) level. Then check the settings in Header section of dmee - the Field assigned to this level. Mostly it will be payment document. Change this to invoice number.

Cheers,