cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message is failing when large volume of data for Proxy-to-File scenario in 7.31 single stack

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

My scenario is Proxy to file(multiple files- total 6 files 4 for delta load or 2 for full load). PI version is single stack 7.31.

we have condition at interface determination which decide to create 4 files or 2 files. message is successful when size of message is less but when I am checking with message size approx 13MB message is giving the error as below

error is coming in :

SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: Cant determine interface determinations because condition evaluation failedcom.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.condition.ConditionException: Could not resolve needed Extractors for ConditionFragment with Object-Id: 44ff5f2bcafa11e3cf6d5cac4cc62a86

Please help me to resolve this .

Regards

GAgandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

I found two OSS for that issue, check if they are applicable in your case:

1575650 - Condition evaluation fails if context objects are used (AAE)

2226967 - AEX: Exists operator compatibility mode not working anymore

Regards,

Mark

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar/Raghu

Yes condition is ok for that and but i think payload is very long and huge which cause the problem.

I am looking for some method  or variable in PI side or ECC side which can use to handle the huge message.

like large message queue or something else

and also It is working fine in prod but not in QA  with same amount of data

Regards

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

If proxy is not handling large data  then Please increase parameter "icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB= 102400 or 204800" in PI at OS level.

Regards,

Sagar

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess its because of condtion.In the 13MB file did you check any value is satisfying the condition for receivers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

You are getting this error because for 2 files condition receiver determination is not getting correct value.

Please can you check if you are getting message size and conditions both are same.

Please also share some screenshot for more understanding.

Regards,

Sagar