SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Availability Checks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are facing occasional site specific replenishment issues, when a site's requirement is greater than the available quantity in our warehouse.  As there is insufficient stock to meet the demand, the availability check prevents the line from being created on the STO (even though some of the requirement could be met).

I have looked through the SPRO settings and cannot see anything that allows me to define the availability check, to say that if the "available quantity is = or < the required quantity, but > zero", create the line on the STO.

Has anyone else come across this?  Any helpful pointers would be hugely appreciated.

Many Thanks

Simon

2 REPLIES 2

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see SAP Note 498149 - FAQ: Availability check in purchasing

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the note is a general overview of how replen can be configured. The issue that I am trying to resolve, does not appear to have a standard solution through configuration. I'm thinking that I may have to look at possible user exits, if anything appropriate exists.

Kind Regards

Simon