cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing JDBC to Proxy scenario in SAP PI when I am testing I am getting the error as :

No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message )

Could you please let me know what are the steps need to be done to clear this issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bharat Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bharat,

In receiver ABAP system, go to transaction SPROXY and ensure that for the called inbound interface, proxy objects are generated and activated, and corresponding generated ABAP class implementing proxy logic, has active implementation.

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim ,

In the receiver ABAP system , I have already run the SPROXY and activated the Proxy class implemented logic is also in active status. But even though I am getting the same error .

The setting which I have checked is :

SXMB_ADM ,

Also I have change the Stateless to xi3.0 compatable to check whether it will work with this option or not but I am getting the  same issue.

Could you please provide me any other settings need to be done to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bharat Kumar

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try to regenerate proxy and activate it once more time. Proxy class implemented logic <> class registered for the interface

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you double check that the content of the XML payload that reaches the receiver ABAP system matches the proxy definition?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bharat,

Go to SPROXY and double click on the Implemented Interface and press F8.

Execute the object and see if you have any issues here..

Keep us posted..     

Thanks,

Justin.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bharat,

Are you getting this error in SXMB_MONI of PI??.

Check whether the program corresponding to Proxy is activated.