cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding non-sap columns to vk11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to upload a excel file to VK11. But in my excel there are two columns as ASIN i.e legacy data and promotion name. Since these two columns are not present in the VK11,I want to add these two columns.

Please tell me how can I add them.

Also plz find the attached documents.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know if you found your solution but i guess what had to be done was :

1. Material determination (VB11) to do mapping between ASIN/EAN code --> SKU number

2. pricing condition record (VK11) to create price for specific SKU.

I don't know if its really required to put the promotion name in there since it would most probably refer to a specific price that is valid for period of time.

Regards,

Dev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly discuss with business team and  understand what are the the fieldswith its importance and try to capture those fields in respective master data(Customer Master or Material Master)

and then Maintain VK11 Accordingly

Thanks

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ask the functional consultant if the two fields are going to be key fields which are going to be used to search condition records - for eg, if the ASIN code inside a particular sales order is going to BOOYEAU, should it pick a specific price condition record?

If yes, first ask the functional consultant to find a similar field in the field catalog that has a similar functionality.

If he cannot find it, ask him to use two un-used standard fields in the sales order and use them in place of ASIN and Promotion name. Further, if these values need to be defaulted into the sales order based on the material, ask the functional consultant to find un used standard fields in the material master that are copied into the sales order and use them in place of ASIN and promotion name.

Then, he has to create a condition table with those two additional fields as key fields.

Creating two new fields called ASIN and promotion name directly into the field catalog is not recomended because these fields need to occur in the sales document as well in order for the right condition record to be picked.

You will have to create 2 new fields in the repsective master data, sales order. This required adding new fields to the standard tables VBAK/P and MARA/MVKE. This is not recommended. Instead, try the approach suggested above and see if it works.

If you do have to create two new fields, create them in the ABAP dictionary as global fields with a data element and add them to the Sales order hearder/item table. This will make the fields globally available and be re used for the field catalog as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1.Create a condition table as per this requirement

2.Record the same by selecting the same sequence Condition (LSMW)

3.and later upload your excel by LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you want to add these fields in the VK11 - does it impact in fetching the pricing records.

If yes, you need to add these values in the table first for that you need  to follow the adding new fields to the field catlog procedure.

or is it for just information purpose.

If yes , you can use condition text(goto-> Condition text)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Functional wants to show it.I checked some user_exits for it but no improvement. For this,I found that I need a access key to add columns in the vk11 screen directly.

Can you tell me how can I upload excel file data to VK11 ? Or is there any program you can provide me.

Reply will be appreciated.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your functional should be able to guide you on whether fields that are not existing in SAP can be added to the condition table or not. Also, the process of adding fields to the field catalogue and subsequent activities. Please check with your functional consultant who will have more idea about the system, business processes and the functionalities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My functional has no idea about it.He left this work for ABAP consultant.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, search SCN to find out as to how the fields can be added to condition table.  This has been discussed many times here and you can take the inputs from there.  Once this is achieved, you can upload the LSMW

G. Lakshmipathi