Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate Dependent Customer / Loc / Prod Demand

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured my planning area with supply planning operators SCM. I have also provided right user entitlements so that the supply planning engine is available in the excel add-in for running.

I have also successfully generated the Consensus demand plan. Apart from this I've uploaded key figure data for customer ratio, location ratio,transport ratio, and also the mppings in PRODUCTIONSOURCE (i.e. LOC-PRD-SRC ID), PRODUCTIONSOURCERESOURCE tables.

The simulate button in the excel add-in shows unconstrained / constrained demand and supply planning. However, on running any of the options, the dependent customer / location demand qtys are not getting generated.

Request your guidance in this regard as I am unable to identify the root cause of the problem.

Thank you,

Atri Kundu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

HI

PLease select the operator "unconstrained planning with no shortage" in configuration for your planning area.

login to excel and trying using this operator

VIvek

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

All the operators are selected and available in the simulate option. But I am still unable to generate the dependent demand key figures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atri,

Can you please check the detailed heuristic log and let us know if you are getting any error/warning message? Also make sure the supply planning operator which you are running has Algorithm type INFINITE_WITHOUT_SHORTAGE defined and filter mode is not checked.

I hope you have checked your supply related master data like Customer source, location source etc and it is maintained properly.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The planning operator under SCM à Unconstrained Demand and Supply has the parameter
(INFINITE_WITHOUT_SHORTAGE) already added to it. Apart from this , we are running the Supply planning heuristic with all the versions.

Kindly refer the error log attached herewith. The error msg says “two different planning object ids are used for the same keys” . Request your guidance in this regard.

FYI, I have generated consensus demand plan qty and uploaded the customer ratios, location ratios, production ratios and my assumption is that this is enough to determine the dependent customer demand, location demand, production demand. Are there any other key figures required to generate the dependent demand qtys for customer, location, production?

This is the sheet:

Here's the error log:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Supply algorithm finds multiple planning object IDs if you have defined some custom key figure as 'Input for supply planning'. You can check key figures defined at planning levels PERPRODCUST, PERPRODLOC, PERPRODLOCCUST and see if you have any key figure other than standard supply planning key figures which is marked as Input for supply planning.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your response. I must add that our consensus demand qty is at PERPRODCUSTSPCODE level.

Please refer the below image. You will find that CDP base planning level is PERPRODCUSTSPCODE and not PERPRODCUST. However, please note that we have aggregated the values i.e. added logic CDP@PERPRODCUST = SUM (CDP@PERPRODCUSTSPCODE ). Request you to please review the image below and advice . Looking forward to your opinion

Thanks,

ALok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Consensus demand should be stored or stored and calculated(in case of defaulting) at PERPRODCUST level. You can create a new key figure KF1@PERPRODCUSTSPCODE for above calculation and then use copy operator to copy value in CONSENSUSDEMAND@PERPRODCUST(stored).

Then re run supply planning.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit

Am facing the same error "Two different planning object IDs are used for the same keys"

We are using unified planning area and there is no custom key figure added. I have already checked the planning parameter for Heuristic is (INFINITE_WITHOUT_SHORTAGE) also checked required master data and transactional data is loaded to the planning area. But still getting this error.

Can you please help us with this issue.

Regards

Ankur

0 Kudos

KKindly open a OSS ticket please.

i Think Rohit has exhausted all possible avenues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek, opened OSS Note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any update on this issue? I am also facing the same error "Two different planning object used for the same keys" while running supply heuristics in UPA planning area. I have used all the standard key figures and have not changed any standard KF or used any Custom KF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranay

For us issue was fixed by Hot Fix, but all of sudden we started facing same issue again since yesterday and for the same I raised OSS message again. I would suggest to raise OSS message for your client too.

Regards

Ankur

Answers (0)