cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the minimum configuration needed for a system to pop up in Maintenance Planner?

rauno_veberson2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey fellow Basis guys!

I'm having a hard time getting a system of ours to pop up in SAP's new Maintenance Planner application. I've successfully synchronized SLD data with SAP Support Portal and can see all the installed components and other useful information in SAP Support Portal. However, in Maintenance Planner nothing shows up. Are there any special steps in SOLMAN_SETUP that I have to do in order for me to get system data into Maintenance Planner aswell? I am starting to run out of ideas at this point.

Technical data:

Solman:  7.1 SP10.

Feel free to ask any additional information.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rauno,

1. You need to populate Target system Data in SLD which is used by SAP solution Manager

2. Once you have it in SLD it will automatically populate data in LMDB

3. Make sure you have installed Diagnostics Agent in target system

4. Configure system in solution manager (Min. Configuration)

Note: Do not forgot to create Read & Back RFC under Enter System Parameter step

Please let me know if you still have any question

Thank you

Yogesh

rauno_veberson2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have done points 1-4 (RFC light is green in front of my system)

In SOLMAN_SETUP->Managed System Configuration->"here I select my system"->System Operations->Maintain System

Here in the "SAP Support Portal" tab I can press "Upload to SAP Support Portal" button and the information is being sent to SAP Support Portal. If I login into Support Portal with my S-User I can see that the component information about my System has been updated with the info existing in LMDB. But unfortunately this information does not reflect in Maintenance Planner. I thought there was some activity I'm still missing.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rauno,

I think You need to wait for SAP to add your system in Maintenance Planner. It suppose to be automatic when SAP have update their system since you can see your system in SAP Support portal you are good on your side.

-Yogesh

rauno_veberson2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. That's what I was thinking.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you still have not your answer?

One more thing: Make sure you have perform Verification Check in LMDB for your Systme.

-Yogesh

rauno_veberson2
Participant
0 Kudos

Verification Check is what fixed the problem.

Answers (0)