cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server details in Communication channel in DB table

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Kindly let me know in which database table can we get to know the server details which we have maintained in the communication channel to connect to ECC system.

I have checked the below list of tables.

"

XI_AF_CPA_CHANNEL

SSRVCHANNEL

SSRVBINDING" 

We can get to know the channel name , interface details but not the system connection details .

Kindly assist.

regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

martinbindner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If you want to use a tool which fully supports your requirement, then please have a look at our UDO tool.

The tool extracts ALL Channel data and this information can then be exported e.g. to Excel or a Database.

Here is an example how the Channel information looks like (there are more than 40 columns which you can sort or filter on):

Here is a screenshot of some Channel columns with more technical information:

Best Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

Here Is complete solution:

select * from XI_DIRKEYCHANNEL; --- Channel Name and Channel ID

select * from XI_DIRSYNCADMIN; --- Channel ID and Channel Date

select * from XI_DIRDATACHANNEL; -- Channel ID and Channel whole XML as field ATTRBTS

To decipher LOB data type ATTRBTS field of above table to get channel data.

use below string:

select cast(BINTOSTR(cast(ATTRBTS as binary)) as varchar) from XI_DIRDATACHANNEL;

Navdeep Swami

PI Expert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Check this table

SSRVCHANNELATT

Thanks,

Indrajit

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I've thought that table as well, but i noticed that it contains only ABAP adapter channels parameters, and it has sense because at adapter level PI dual stack wouldn't need to connect to the ABAP stack to get adapter connections parameters when it goes to send/receive a message.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki Vila,

I want to know the system details which we will maintain in the communication channel.

I can get communication channel details in the tables but I  didn't find system connection details in those tables.

Regards,

Mahesh

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahes,

As i previous said you can use the directory API to get the information of the communication channels. The directory API provides a set of wsdls that let you to get information about different parts of PI, for example the communication channels. You can call this WSDL from PI WSNavigator, these services are in service registry, or you can call from SOAPui. You have many example like this

Go to service registry and you can find it:

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesk,

I think that information is stored on java stack and not in ABAP stack. Depending your PI version you can use PI Directory API: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0487ced-f537-2d10-249d-f6c7323c2...

Regards.