cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Icon for Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i have one screen set and in that screen set i put many screens. Now all screens shows up as tabs on the main screen. Now instead of the screen name i want to put image. i am trying to put image using Screen icon option in details screen definition. But that is not showing up. Can you please help me to put the image instead of text in the tabs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What platform are you working with and what version of the client are you using?

Yes this is supported for iOS, Android and WPF.  It may not work when the screen is within a Tile Display but at the screen level it does work.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bill

thanks my screen is within Tile display and that is the reason it is not showing up. is there any way i can show the image even in tile display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amitoj,

I can confirm in Tile Display you can show image in tab.

I tried this and it worked for me.

Client - WPF - 70.10.6

SMP 3 SP09 PL01

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What platform are you using?

For iOS, no there is no way to show an icon for the tab in the tile display.  For the other platforms you would have to check.

--Bill

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amitoj,

We agree with Bill. We know of this feature that was a feature request before as it is popular within the consulting world. Our consulting team (Bill) stated what is needed to make it work. Ajitesh also helped out to confirmed WPF.

So far let us know if you need more feature request or to improve the feature. Most feature request improvement is dealt with the SAP Account Executive so that they can add your request to the road map.

Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitesh

how you have done it. Can i have all these tabs in menus also. I have use the option available in agentry but it is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amitoj,

you have to pass it on screen icon tab. For more details please have a look in to the below screen shot.

Thanks

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of image file are you using for the tile?
What is the image size?

Have you tried to put the image onto a enbedded image field to make sure the image works?