cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Client Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am working on an integeration scenario from CRM to XI.

I have created one outbound i/f , generated client proxy and written report to trigger the same.

Now my question is how can i trigger the proxy and see the output on theCRM side.

Looking forward to your expert comments.

Thanks,

Steffi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steffi,

Have you created the report to trigger the proxy and executed the same?

If so, take a look at the transaction SXMB_MONI in CRM. You will find your msg. You can debug from here. If the msg status is sucessful in CRM, then take a look into transaction SXMB_MONI in XI.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want to trigger the proxy you can do that manually from the report by using F8, else you can schedule a job with a variant created for the report else if you think this based on a condition then submit the report accordingly in that program which needs to call this report.

If you want to see the details back in CRM again then the proxy should be Synchronus and you can write the details to the list as output or download to a file so on.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thanks for ur prompt reply.

But i have done everything u mentioned and even checked in sxmb_moni but my message is not showing up there ....

Steffi

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to trace the log in RWB. maybe u can catch up there and also from crm side check the sxmb_moni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steffi,

Have you activated the report and executed <b>in CRM</b> sucessfully? If you have done this then, there should be a msg in SXMB_MONI of CRM for sure. Check with appropriate date range again...

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

But thats where m facing a problem, after executing my report , my message is not displayed in sxmb_moni.

Right now i dont have access to RWB in XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steffi,

One more thing. Is it a synchronous interface? If so, Goto SXMB_ADM -->Integration Engine Configuration -->Specifc Information and add the entry

Category : Runtime

Parameter : LOGGING_SYNCH

Current value : 1

Regards,

Jai Shankar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the log will be seen in moni only when the interface is going for an wrror. might u can check if the program haults before the trigger of the outbound method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you use COMMIT in your report calling the proxy...

Just check out sometimes you may missout..

Regards,

Answers (0)