Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM - Load specific view at runtime for List ATS

marino_masa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a FPM Application from scratch. There is a List ATS with transportable views saved in Config-Mode (sap-config-mode=X).

Now I would like to load/switch to a specific view at runtime in method process_event() of the related feeder class.

There is no problem do load a specific layout variant for ALVs in SAP GUI or native Web Dynpro ABAP.

How can this be done for a List ATS in Floorplan Manager?

Thanks for any advice

Marino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marino,
this is in principle possible to do, but it is a bit advanced stuff.

You need to raise an FPM event:  cl_fpm_event=>gc_event_ats_view_sel. And this event
needs a event parameter, with this key:  cl_fpm_event=>gc_event_param_ats_sel_views.
The data type must be this:  cl_fpm_ats_view_sel_event=>ty_t_view.

There put one row with all the infos.

The structure cl_fpm_ats_view_sel_event=>ty_s_view contains an attribute with name

view (type wdy_config_var). Now the question is, how to figure out the view name (this is

not the same as the view name that you see at runtime in list ATS view selector).

In order to figure that out, you need to make a call to cl_wd_configuration_utilities=>get_pers_list_4_config_id().

Hope that helps,

Ulrich

marino_masa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich

I had to debug method cl_fpm_list_uibb_assist_ats->fpm_process_before_output() to find out what values in ls_view-uibb-* are expected.

Example:

ls_view-uibb-component = 'FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS'.

ls_view-uibb-config_id = 'ZS_CRM_GP_FPM_BPB_LIST_CC'. "Component Configuration of List ATS

ls_view-uibb-interface_view = 'LIST_WINDOW'.

The proper value for ls_view-view can be found in table wdy_conf_user in column config_var.

It's a little bit freaky. But it works!

Thank you very much and best regards

Marino

Answers (0)