SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graduation statuses not displaying on student header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum

I have noticed that graduation statuses like Graduation candidate, Graduated etc., although activated in customizing, are not appearing on the student header data status tab for any student. I have plenty of students in various statuses. I am pretty certain that these are standard statuses, and I cannot see any missing customizing which would change things.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance

Andreas Papagapiou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas, you should be able to see both standard and custom statuses. At least we can.

Can you share your customizing screen where you have defined what should be displayed? (see image 1 below to follow the menu path)

There you active/deactive what you want to show, and on the forth column you will define the order in case a student has more than one status.

Cheers,

Michael

Image1

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas, you should be able to see both standard and custom statuses. At least we can.

Can you share your customizing screen where you have defined what should be displayed? (see image 1 below to follow the menu path)

There you active/deactive what you want to show, and on the forth column you will define the order in case a student has more than one status.

Cheers,

Michael

Image1

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Michael. Screenshot below. It's the graduation statuses specifically that I cannot see on the header.

0 Kudos

Andreas,

May be you are running out of space in Student header line. Try to disable other statuses and see if it's working.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhat, good idea ... I tried that, disabled all other statuses and left only the graduation statuses. the header is simply empty

0 Kudos

Check the dates too.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas;

Did you set the related qualification to the graduation of the student to usage ' Graduation'?

See below:

0 Kudos

Hello Rob, thanks for your reply

Yes, that is set as per your screenshot

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas; am investigating with our dev collegians to see why the status is not there. First research points out that no system status is set after graduation where the system status are in HRP1728 and the graduation status is in 1761.... It seems some sort of mapping is missing. We will check further and update later.

br

Rob/Naveen.

0 Kudos

Thank you Rob/Naveen

Awaiting your updates...

Best regards

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi Rob

Any update on the above?

Thanks

Andreas

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Andreas; as mentioned earlier, the System status and Graduation status of the student is not connected. We did another check and can work on a correction and pull the Graduation status from HRP1761 info type and display this is in the Student header. We will create a note for this.

We kindly request you to ask to create an OSS message under IS-HER-CM so that we can use that as a reference to create the correction note.

Kind regards

Rob

0 Kudos

Dear Rob

OSS message has been posted as per your instructions

0000932774 2015

We look forward to an update

Many thanks

Andreas

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Andreas; we will process the message as soon as possible. 

Kind regards

Rob