Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock T-code and Programme for a user

former_member197078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to lock t-code and corresponding SAP Program for a user in sap, Please let me know how to perform it

v/08 and SAPL080M

regards

SROY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear  SROY

lock T-code :

if you want to lock T-code generally in SAP " it mean no one can use it " use SM01 , then you type the mention t-code then from Transaction code menu ( lock or unlock ) .

if you want to clock T-code for specific user , you shouldn't assign it in user Role

BR
M. Ezzat

former_member197078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ezzat,

can you tell me how to assign it in User Role,

we are having 5 user and one ADM user only adm user need to have assess to the tcode ,

Please let me know how to perform it

Regards

SROY

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI SROY

once you open tcode PFCG and type user role , you should add only the required tocdes to every user

in your case you will create two roles one for ADM , the another for other users

for example : ADM should have ( tcode1 , tcode1 , tcode3 , tcode4 , tcode5 )

go to PFCG , type role with name ( Z_adm) single role , in menu tab , you will add the mention tcodes

then go to authorization tab to generate profile , then to user and you will assign ADM user to the role

for other users may ( tcode1 , tcode1 , tcode3 , tcode5 ) note you delete tcode4 .

you will do the same steps  starting from creating new single role up to assign other users to this role

i think you should communicate with Basis user in your team

BR
M. Ezzat

former_member197078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ezzat,

this is the good ,But my problem is Here we are having Functional SD/FI/MM/CO/PP/ and Basis/ABAP

we not able to edit all the t-code and assign it to each functional, we need only Basis need to access the Tcode v/08 rest don't have access

Hope you under stand my Problem

Regards

SROY

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SROY

don't add V/08 to any users role , only add it in Basis team roles

ther is Object " S_Tcode " in every role , this object contains all Tcodes in the role you can excluded V/08 from it

BR
M. Ezzat

former_member197078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ezzat,

Can you please explain how to exclude tcode from S_TOCDE

Regards

SROY

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SROY

by default S_TCODE object contains the added tcodes in authrization tab S_TCODE

in case of S_TCODE contains * ( all tcodes ) , so you will modified it manually as ranges

may be from tcode sart with (a* ) up to V/07 the from V/09 to Z*

BR.
M. Ezzat

former_member197078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ezzat,

I did't understand ,I can't find S_TCODE tab

can you let me know where to find it

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SROY

S_Tcode not tab but authorization object , from PFCG go to authorization tab then press change button you will find all authorization object in the mention role from keyboard press CTRL+F type the object S_Tcode , it will appear to you

again , kindly you should communicate with Basis users

BR

M. Ezzat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Thank you all for the solution provided

**------------------------------------------Closed-------------------------------------------------------*

Regards

SROY

former_member197078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I Can't find any solution on this Disable Tcode and Program for a particular user

I am Having FI/MM/BASIS/PP users but i need only BASIS user to get access to tcode v/08

how to perform the task

need help

Regards

SROY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

As was correctly mentioned Mohammed Ezzat you should add authorizations for t-code v/08 to authorization object S_TCODE only for users that should have such authorizations.

To do so you should launch transaction pfcg, open role of users that should have authorizations for this transaction, open Authorization tab, click on "Display Authorization Data" button there. After that you should add authorization object S_TCODE and value v/08 there. For all other roles you should restrict using of this transaction in same manner.

Regards,

Viktor