Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner is not getting deleted due to active CATS in cProject

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have CATS integration on the Project Definition level against WBS element. While I remove a resource from cProject I have getting attached error. Could you able to help me ?

Note : All the tasks has been marked to the Staffing resource, while I remove the responsible resource from the task that is also not allowing and throwing the same error.

I have disabled the

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread, this issue is resolved by removing two check box which was checked in production.

Regards,

Anil

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Related to the resource assigned to cProject, does it have confirmed time in ECC system for this Project(CATS)? (in this case it cannot be removed)

Regards,

former_member184335
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Clara,

Thanks for your email. Yes I checked that other staffing is getting removed with confirmed time also.

I have attached the SPRO configuration screenshot also where "Time Recording for project Definition" is also not checked.

Any other checks you recommend ?

Regards,

Anil

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If this resource have confirmed time, I think it shouldn't be deleted because this is "real data". Then I don't see the issue with this funtionality, why do you want to remove a resource that have confirmed time?

You said that you have some examples where resource was removed with confirmation time: I know there was a gap in the system and resources could be removed even there was time confirmation , SAP solved with thi OSS 1983122 - Staffing can be deleted despite existing responses from CATS

is it posible you have implemented this OSS and the resources were removed before the implementation of it?

Regards,

Clara