SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change conditional booking massively

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum

With regards to the standard conditional module booking functionality, once the condition has been fulfilled, or not not fulfilled, the "check condition" functionality is available in the individual module booking dialog for every student (case by case basis).

Is there a way to massively check the condition for all conditional bookings within a program of study for example or for a group of students, and either remove the condition (if it is fulfilled) or cancel the module booking (if not fulfilled)?

Thanks in advance

Andreas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas,

SAP already delivered a program for this. It was not going through extended booking checks rules. I fixed that my customer couple of years back.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas,

SAP already delivered a program for this. It was not going through extended booking checks rules. I fixed that my customer couple of years back.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhat! Can you remember the program? I searched but did not find anything...

Thanks

0 Kudos

Andreas,

It is little tricky name. Program name is "RHIQCBF0".

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Much appreciated