Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori My Paystub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some help.

I'm deploying the My Paystubs app (with no extension) in Fiori, and I'm getting the error below when I click on the app.

I have checked the backend dumps and gateway, but I couldn't find a way to fix this issue (see screenshot attached).

I have also already implemented the note related to PDF, but it is still not working.

Do you have any suggestion to fix it?

App error

SY/530Error getting paystub.63858CE57CD8F1ADB27100505600931B20151116171353.5830000Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more detailsSee SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis

Code inspector

INTEROP service's ResolveLink operation returned 2 targets for hash '#RemunerationStatement-display', first one is used. - used target: {"id":"RemunerationStatement-display~6p","shellType":"FLP","postParameters":"","text":"My Paystubs","applicationData":"SAPUI5.Component=hcm.mypaystubs","applicationAlias":"MyPaystubs","applicationType":"URL","url":"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/hcm_pay_mon","xappState":"","iappState":"","systemAlias":""}

ignored target: {"id":"RemunerationStatement-display~61F","shellType":"FLP","postParameters":"","text":"My Paystubs","applicationData":"SAPUI5.Component=hcm.mypaystubs","applicationAlias":"MyPaystubs","applicationType":"URL","url":"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/hcm_pay_mon","xappState":"","iappState":"","systemAlias":""} sap.ushell_abap.adapters.abap.NavTargetResolutionAdapter

Thank you and Regards,

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

Implement the Note:2304594 at Front End and Backend. Check is there any authorization missing on Backend.

--

Abdul Basha Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

It says exception is occurred in HCM backend method. Setting external breakpoints is the best way for troubleshooting.

SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I've checked your posting however in the step 4 to execute the transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, If I click on ZHCM_MY_PAYSTUBS_SRV is not appearing any servicee implemented, so I cannot check the class. I'm able to see a list of paystubs, only the PDF detail is not working.

Regards,

Amanda

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

Please upload a screenshot.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, in the last screnshot when I click on 'service implementation' does not appear any detail. I'm able to get this in other service like approval but not in HR services.

Regards

Amanda

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Amanda,

A batch call is performed for My Paystubs app and a Batch call requires, Header and Body to be passed

Can you try executing the below URL with your values and see if PDF is loading?

https://HostName:port/sap/opu/odata/sap/HCM_MY_PAYSTUBS_SRV/PDFPaystubs(SEQUENCENUMBER=1694,Personne...

Regards

Virinchy

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

You can go SEGW transaction in the backend. Find a project for Paystub.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

It seems that is missing any authorization:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<error xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata">

<code>SY/530</code>

<message xml:lang="en">You do not have sufficient authorization</message>

<innererror>

<transactionid>C8D791E5377FF12BB27100505600931B</transactionid>

<timestamp/>

<Error_Resolution>

<SAP_Transaction/>

<SAP_Note/>

</Error_Resolution>

<errordetails>

<errordetail>

<code>HRTIM_ABS_REQ/057</code>

<message>You do not have sufficient authorization</message>

<propertyref/>

<severity>error</severity>

</errordetail>

<errordetail>

<code>/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION</code>

<message/>

<propertyref/>

<severity>error</severity>

</errordetail>

</errordetails>

</innererror>

</error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I cannot get any authorization issue in the backend, only when I execute that xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, There is no project opened in the backende. The SEGW is with no project.

Regards

Amanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

it seems that the issue is related to the method 'PDFPAYSLIPS_GET_ENTITYSET' not implemented in data provider class.

18METHODPROCESS_MSG_CONTAINER/IWFND/CL_MGW_RUNT_RCLNT_UTILSCP138
17METHODFINALIZE_OPERATION/IWFND/CL_MGW_REQUEST_MANAGER=CP79
16METHOD/IWFND/IF_MGW_REQUEST_MANAGER~READ_ENTITY_SET/IWFND/CL_MGW_REQUEST_MANAGER=CP226
15METHOD/IWFND/IF_MGW_CORE_RUNTIME~READ_ENTITYSET/IWFND/CL_MGW_RUNT_RCLNT_PRXY=CP142
14METHOD/IWFND/IF_MGW_CORE_RUNTIME~READ_ENTITYSET/IWFND/CL_MGW_PROV_DELEGATOR==CP32
13METHOD/IWCOR/IF_DS_PROC_ENTITY_SET~READ/IWFND/CL_SODATA_PROCESSOR====CP92
12METHODPROCESS_ENTITY_SET/IWCOR/CL_DS_PROC_DISPATCHER==CP58
11METHOD/IWCOR/IF_DS_PROCESSOR~PROCESS/IWCOR/CL_DS_PROC_DISPATCHER==CP45
10METHODHANDLE_CONDITIONS/IWCOR/CL_DS_HDLR_ROOT========CP145
9METHODHANDLE_CONDITIONS/IWFND/CL_SODATA_ROOT_HANDLER=CP55
8METHODDISPATCH/IWCOR/CL_DS_HDLR_ROOT========CP111
7METHODDISPATCH/IWFND/CL_SODATA_ROOT_HANDLER=CP400
6METHOD/IWCOR/IF_REST_HANDLER~HANDLE/IWCOR/CL_DS_HDLR_ROOT========CP170
5METHODIF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST/IWCOR/CL_REST_HTTP_HANDLER===CP110
4METHODIF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST/IWFND/CL_SODATA_HTTP_HANDLER=CP17
3METHODEXECUTE_REQUESTCL_HTTP_SERVER================CP752
2FUNCTIONHTTP_DISPATCH_REQUESTSAPLHTTP_RUNTIME1.447
1MODULE (PBO)%_HTTP_STARTSAPMHTTP12
masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

You can look at package ODATA_HCM_PAYSTUBS in SE80.

Regards,

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amanda,

This is not actually a security issue.

There is a bug in SAP_GW_FND 740 SP13 (or 750 SP01), which has problem with gateway filters. So You need to apply all the relevant notes to solve this issue.

Apply all the notes mentioned here.

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Krishna,

I did what you told, but still have this error with My Paystubs

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Check the version of the app that you have activated is same as the one showing in the launchpad URL.

If not activate corresponding version.

--

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

I have implemented Paystubs V2 as mentioned in Fiori Library.

In the backend monitoring from error_log it says that "Form ZF02 does not exist", but in gw_client displays this error.

Thanks, Diana

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For me it just means that you have not found the right note yet.

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Please share the Complete URL from the browser where you are getting the error and gateway screenshot of paystub service from t-code /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

Meanwhile implement all required notes wherever it is applicable (GW or ECC)

1.1.000CA-UI2-INT-FE2298727Disabling Web App Mode for Fiori on iOS for PDF preview29.03.2016
2.1.000PA-FIO-PST2297155Disable NavBack on Fiori app HCM_PAY_MON23.03.2016
3.1.000PA-FIO-PST2265325Meine Entgeltnachweise V2 (UI): Falsche PDF Darstellung11.03.2016
4.1.000PA-FIO-PST2275237My remuneration statements V2 (ODATA): Result list of the remuneration statemen03.02.2016
5.1.000PA-FIO-PST2270488My remuneration statements V2 (UI): Entered search term applied only as filter03.02.2016
6.1.000PA-FIO-PST2269033Meine Entgeltnachweise V2 (ODATA): Schnittstelle von BAdI HCM_B_PAYSTUBS nicht20.01.2016
7.1.000PA-FIO-PST2251586Meine Entgeltnachweise V2 (UI): Abspeichern des ausgewählten Entgeltnachweises19.01.2016

Let me know if still issue exists.

--

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turn the security trace on both gateway system and the ERP system and see if there are any authorization related messages. I had a similar issue and ended up being auth related issue.

Thanks,

Subba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba,

Thank you for your feedback.

I've checked my authorizations and I couldn't find any restriction in Gateway or backend. Now I'm checking if there is any note to fix this issue.

Regards

Amanda