cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table UI in Mobile Webdynpro!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me in getting the Content of Table UI seen in the Blackberry simulator??

I have developed an application and am able to see it in the simulator but the contant of Table UI which can be seen in the Pc is not to be seen in the simulator.?? dont know the reason why??

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

vikram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikaram,

My assumption is, you have used apply template to create the binding with the table. This creates grouped columns and Grouped column is not supported in Blackberry mobiles.

What you have to do is, create the table manually and insert the tablecolumn as column(in place of Grouped column) and set the bindings one-one by on each column.

Please reward points if this helps you.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satya..

U really solved my problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Satya can you please help me with the hyperlink in Table with mobile Webdynpro?

Can you tell me how to make a hyperlink work in the Table when we are using Mobile (Blackberry simulator) to run the Webdynpro application.

I tried but its not working.

Regards,

Vikram.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

See this can solve your problem.

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Can you tell me which version of Blackberry simulator you are working on?

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I just created an application with a table and ran it on the Blackberry simulator and it works fine. I am suprised that you are getting a problem. Let me know your version of the simulator and maybe a description of the app.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Karthik,

Thanks for your reply. Let me tell you what I have done as yet.

You seem to have done the right steps and I wonder why you are not able to see the URL still.Let me tell you what I did

I have downloaded :

Blackberry Email n MDS service Simulator 4.1.0

Blackberry JDE 4.0.2

Simulator packeage 4[1].0.2.39

and have run them to install.

Now I click on any of those mdel (generally 6280.bat) and i see the simulator screen on the DeskTop. I then Goto RIM->MDS and click on the MDS option.This is to run the MDS again and once MDS is configured, I type the URL which I want to get and it goes to the URL.

Now about the Application. So I am trying to run a Leave Application where in the once the user logs in , gets to see his Leave overview which is shown in the form of a Table with contents like Leave type, Leave Entitled, Leave Availed and Leave Balance. Now the Cells containing Leave Availed and Leave Balance are Link to Action.

I am able to run my application on the PC but when I am trying to see it in the Mobile after the Welcome screen(initial view) I am going to the screen which gives me the Table but the Table is not to be seen there.

I mean other than the Table contents, the view is showing every other things.Even for the Table ,its showing the Table header but then the Contents are not to be seen.

Please guide me incase you can understand it.

Regards,

Vikram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik

I tried everything..tried to run the demo Mobile Application given in the tutorial and its running fine and I am able to see the Table contents as well..I changed everything same as that of the Table in the tutorial but in vein.

Can you tell me the version of your studio?? or any help which can solve my problem??

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

There must be something unique in your application which is causing this, I am not sure how I can help you without looking into the application code. I use 04s SP11

Maybe you can mail me your application I will deploy it here and debug it.

karthik.setty[at]gmail.com

Best Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik

Thanks a Tonne for trying to help me out..I am sending you on your mailing Id one of the Application which contains table UI and which I am not able to see on the Mobile.

Please run it on your Simulator and let me know the problem.

Regards,

vikram.