SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSM-FM activation per client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Would you please guide me on this issue resolution? 

Should PSM-FM activation (Public Sector Management => Funds Management Goverment => Basic Setting => Activate Global Funds Management Function (PSM-FM)) be performed under each cliente individually?

I have created a CR in the Golden client and among the instance (DEV sandbox and DEV test environments) the CR import works fine. But after releasing this CR and going to QAS environment the content is not updated. I have tried the Table View => Transport option but it also did not work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Adriana   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like other 99% of customization activities, PSM-FM activation is indeed defined per client.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like other 99% of customization activities, PSM-FM activation is indeed defined per client.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli for your return.

I apologize I have not stated the issue correctly.

My question was about performing configuration directly in each client individually. I mean, should I logon on, for instance, into QAS in order to "flag" PSM-FM activation?

As my change request did not update the configuration in QAS environment I doubted wheteher I was doing the correct process. Transportation log was OK with all return codes = 0. But configuration was not updated. To make it weirder I have checked tables (T001 and FMISPS) content and it were updated.

But, for record, after re-activating the tables FMISPS and T001 via SE11 in QAS environment the PSM-FM activation is OK now. FM is up and running.

Hope this trick can be helpful for someone else in the future.

Kind regards,

Adriana

0 Kudos

Hi,

First, we have to distinguish between client and system... When you tell 'QAS' do you really mean a CLIENT or a SYSTEM. Change request normally is processed from system to system and not from client to client; for this another operation is performed.

Regards,

Eli