Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Widget in SM_CRM

daniel_kosfeld2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a question related to the Message Widget "My Messages - For Dispatching" in SM_CRM.

When in dropdown list "Message Type" the entry "Request for Changes" is selected, it shows old transaction types (7.0, SAP Gui). Which is maybe correct, IMHO it isn't. When an entry is opened/selected from here, it gets directly opened in WebUI, which is totally wrong. It should get opened in SAP Gui. I'm using a copy of business role SOLMANPRO (ZSOLMANPRO), which contains slight changes regarding the visibility of links.

I know, that in SPRO the IMG activity "Define My Messages Widgets" can be used to customize, which transaction types should be displayed here. But no additional custom entries have been made under "Define Message Type Filter" --> "Assign Custom Transactions". There is only the standard entry "CM_SMCR" under "Assign Transactions":

My question: Where the heck can I find, which transactions (or maybe implementations) are assigned to this entry "CM_SMCR"? And why are the old transaction types opened in WebUI?

Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

long time no see !

Check method GET_PREDEFINED_PROCTYPES from class CL_AI_CRM_MYMSG line 41 for the values to "CM_SMCR".

In short:

All transactions with the assigned implementation class CL_SOCM_CHANGE_REQU_INSTANCE or CL_CHM1_EXT_CHANGEREQ_INSTANCE.

I guess that opening old transactions from widgets in the web ui is a bug.

Best Regards,

Christoph

daniel_kosfeld2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Very very long time, no see

And many thanks, that was exactly, what I was looking for. Thank Flying Spaghetti Monster, it can be replaced by custom values

Nevertheless, for me it's not quite obvious, why new and old transaction types are considered at the same time, and not separately taken into account. I mean, it would be easier, if here directly the implementation classes could be maintained (or the BUS2000+++ categories).

Best regards

Daniel

Answers (0)