cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow-up Actions for Tasks - send email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting dump after entering/saving the Task code in an existing notification.

I created a follow-up action and assigned this in the follow-up Action column of a Task code.

I have added this code in the Tasks... I want to achieve, when user enter a specific task, system trigger the email !!!

I am not sure whether we need to implement some sap note or I have missing something in config.

Please suggest !

Error analysis

An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING', was not caught in

procedure "IQS1_UPDATE_FOLLOW_UP_ACTIONS" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.

Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the exception would occur, the current program is terminated.

The reason for the exception is:

When calling the function module "QM06_FM_TASK_SEND_PAPER_ATTACH", one of the parameters

needed according to the interface description was not specified.

This parameter was "I_CUSTOMIZING".

How to correct the error

If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to find an interim solution in an SAP Note.

If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following keywords:

"CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_MISSING" "CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING"

"SAPLIQS1" or "LIQS1U11"

"IQS1_UPDATE_FOLLOW_UP_ACTIONS"

Regards,

Jat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any guess...

Regards,

J

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have assigned FM QM06_FM_TASK_SEND_PAPER_ATTACH to the follow up action. I was just going through the documentation of this FM. Possibly you need to maintain the FM QM06_SEND_REPLY_STEP2 in the customizing of action box as FM When saving

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I tried but it pop error with missing parameter.

QM06_SEND_REPLY_STEP2 does not have E_SUBRC parameter.

Just wondering whether it due to missing sap note.

Regards,

Jat

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be! I read below information (hope this is standard message thrown by SAP)

If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to find an interim solution in an SAP Note.

If you are using the standard FMs then possibly you should not land up in trouble if the proper customization (Defining Follow-Up Actions for Tasks and assigning appropriate FM) is maintained. And if still it throws the error search on marketplace the note with the words prompted. I have no idea which SAP note could be suitable here. You have not used any customized FM right? Otherwise you could have easily identified the root cause for this by debugging.

Anand