Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRP3 data download for multiple produts and locations

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm searching for a report/program/transaction that can give product view /RRP3 data for multiple products & multiple locations.

I tried with /RRP1, /RRP4 & BAPI_PIRSRVAPS_GETLIST & BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3, unfortunately i'm not getting the all RRP3 data in one place.

Requirement is to extract the data for many products_Locations combinations to analyse the demand & supply elements which are in past.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why don't you use planning book itself. In this case create a new planning book and in data view tab (SDP8B) remove initial column as "L" and put blank. Put the TB profile for past and visible from. Save this planning book.

Thereafter load as much combinations in this planning book and do the dis-aggregation on production and location combination. Remove the unwanted key figures (hide) and finally download the same in Excel.

I hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Rahul

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure creating a new planning book is allowed.

Moreover, it is very much essential to categorize the past demand & supply elements.

I mean, to identiffy & classify different planned elements like.......

SNP: PReq

SNP:Rel.PR

SNP:PL

PlOrd. Planned order (not firmed, unconfirmed)

PlOrd. (F)

PrcOrd (C)

PrcOrd (R)

DEP:ConRl

DEP: PReq

ConRel

PchOrd

SalesOrder

StkTrsfDel

PO memo

Deliv.

QM lot

Hope i could able to explain the requirement.

Thanks.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaiz,

What do you mean by below? If you need data which could be easily done with existing functionality or by creating a solution using standard functionality why it is not allowed? Are you saying your customer will not accept this?

I'm not sure creating a new planning book is allowed.

For the below part, create a planning area where you have individual required key figures as below. Use standard as much as possible and where necessary create custom key figures to map the same. Then assign category (but not category group) in planning area to each key figure accordingly. Activate the same.

Create planning book (copy of 9ASNP94) and hide unwanted key figures. As mentioned before in data view tab (SDP8B) remove initial column as "L" and put blank. Put the TB profile for past and visible from. Save this planning book.

This should pull all data for relevant products. I am considering that you/user will do analysis for restricted number of products but not hundreds or thousands of combinations (no matter multiple entry).

If you/user need for hundred of products then I would recommend you to create such reports in BW but not in planning book. You will have to judge this considering the volume etc. At least create high level solution in your sandbox/development to show to user/client to give a feeling how solution would look like and take it from there.

I mean, to identiffy & classify different planned elements like.......

SNP: PReq

SNP:Rel.PR

SNP:PL

PlOrd. Planned order (not firmed, unconfirmed)

PlOrd. (F)

PrcOrd (C)

PrcOrd (R)

DEP:ConRl

DEP: PReq

ConRel

PchOrd

SalesOrder

StkTrsfDel

PO memo

Deliv.

QM lot

Regards

Rahul

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks a lot, much appreciate your timely suggetions.

Since its one time clean up activity, the customer is hesitant to craete another PB just for this, as they want to maintain only required data (PB) in production system.

However, as suggested, i will try this option in non-production system to show how it looks.

Thanks again!

Answers (0)