Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 5.0 PL10: Tab crashes on SAPGUI transaction with tree control

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we're facing problems with NWBC 5.0 PL10 desktop client: when opening a SAPGUI transaction which contains a tree control/container, e.g. VK31, the NWBC tab freezes.

I've installed SAPGUI 7.40 PL5 Hotfix 1 (7400.2.5.1111).

Anyone else having experienced this issue?

Thanks & regards

Wolfgang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrey_ryzhkov
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I have upgraded to PL5 hotfix 2, no success.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I managed to figure out how to bypass this. For me this was an issue with the screen rendering because i was running the BC in a minimized window, when resizing to full size, then the issue disappeared.

Have a look at this video:

2015-12-07_2012 - Kovboyjder's library

If this doesn't help you, then i had a colleague, who were able to fix this by changing the navigation bar to be on the same row as well as changing the font size.

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang, I opened "Conditions". It is a little slow but it works for me. I think you have to open a message BC-FES-GUI. Regards, Sandra

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

important information I forgot to mention: it works fine in SAPGUI directly without using NWBC!

Did you try tcode VK31? It looks like this:

What NWBC version/PL and SAPGUI version/PL are you using?

Regards

Wolfgang

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Wolfgang, using PL 4 and it worked. With PL 5 it did not work! It's the SAP GUI. In the meantime it was reported by other customers. Please open a message with the according SAP GUI component: BC-FES-GUI Regards, Sandra

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

it's documented in SAP note 2241399 and will be solved with PL6.

Regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, that is really annoying for everybody using Business Client! PL6 will be delivered just before Christmas - that is way to go.

Should be worth a hotfix, right?

Regards,
Daniel

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

See the following note  https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1053737: Patchlevel 6 is expected to be shipped in week 52 (21st - 23rd of December 2015)

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I agree with Daniel, that's a long time to wait for PL6 and NWBC will loose acceptance if it's necessary to use native SAPGUI for several transactions

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

after discussion with SAP support, they've announced that there'll be a hotfix addressing this issue and being released with end of this or beginning of next week.

Regards

Wolfgang