cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have received one incident - SOAP: call failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have received one incident from my client. I checked in RWB -> Message monitoring showing this error(I have checked both RWB & SXMB_MONI)

Any body help me. what is the resolution.

Thanks & Regards,

Soma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error occurs, when your 3rd party system is not available and also when the Port 8088 is not available to receive the connection from your PI system Public IP address.

If it was working perfectly before, then please try restarting the message and check if it is successful. If it is successful then it is a intermittent connection error.

If it was not working before and this is the first time the connection is being established, then do the following -

1. Ask your 3rd party team, whether public IP address of your PI system is allowed in the firewall.

2. Ask your 3rd party team if ports are open to receive the connection from your PI system.

Regards,

Nitin

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soma,

Talk with your basis team because the port seems to be close on the endpoint. Your basis can try to connect doing a telnet, if the problem persists, you will need to talk with the endpoint administrators.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soma,

Please make sure target system is available and corresponding port 8088 is open and working for the mentioned IP address. please check with the target system team as well.

regards,

Pankaj

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soma,

Question: If you restart the message in error, does the message get successfully processed?

Regards,

Mark