Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors after the Service pack upgrade in PO 7.4

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I uploaded the PO SP 08 to PO SP 011. After that, I am facing issues with the system.

I am not able to login to ESR and ID. I am getting this error, "jar resources in jnlp file are not signed by same certificate".

When I try to go to the Component Monitoring, I get this error "Application com.sap.xi.itsam.mdt is not started; start the application and try again".

I logged into NWA --> Operations --> Systems -----> Start & Stop -----> Java Applications and started the application com.sap.xi.itsam.mdt but still I am not able to login to Component monitoring.

Also I see that many applications that are started in PROD are not started in DEV. I have done patch upgrade only in DEV. Is there any default settings that need to be applied so that all the applications required can be started at one go? It's not possible to start all the applications manually going through the 1800 odd applications from the list

Regards

Harish Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

We faced the same issue, got resolved after in increasing the Heap size at the server level.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Please check the below blog