cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI Error Executing Upload Task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

To import master data, I have created a task to upload data from a local CSV via HCI into SAP IBP. All my targets, mappings and the data flow into the staging tables validate "OK", but when I run the task from the projects tab I receive the following error:

2015-11-15 12:21:52   (E)(1:1)       RUN-50406 |StoredProcedureExecutor|TASK|
                                                           Could not complete stored procedure "sap_sfnd."sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPINTEG_DATA_UPLOAD"" of application "SNOP" due to "Failed to run stored procedure for Lumira:com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: [257]: sql s
                                                           y
                                                           ntax error:  [257] "SAP_SFND"."sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPINTEG_DATA_UPLOAD": line 146 col 9 (at pos 6926): [257] (range 3) sql syntax error exception: sql syntax error: incorrect syntax near "EMPTY_STRING_IS_NOT_ALLOWED_FOR_COM
                                                           MAND_OUTSIDE___ERROR__": line 1 col 1 (at pos 1)".

Can anyone help me on that issue? Thanks!

Kind regards,

Heiko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Heiko

For the error log "EMPTY_STRING_IS_NOT_ALLOWED_FOR_COMMAND_OUTSIDE___ERROR__", it should be caused by the global variable $G_BATCH_COMMAND" was an empty string.

Check if you have populate that variable correctly?

It should be either one of the below:

- 'DELETE'

- 'REPLACE'

- 'INSERT_UPDATE'

- 'PURGE_RELOAD'

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yeu,

That was the issue! I tried to upload it directly to IBP like suggested by Alecsandra and it worked fine.

By doing so I noticed two mistakes I have done:

• I accidentaly mapped the last changed date/time
  • I had a typo in the $G_BATCH_COMMAND variable

Thanks to both of you for the quick help!

Br,

Heiko

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, all fields from CSV have a mapping to the correspondinq field in the staging table. I also have placed a static mapping for FILENAME that is needed when importing from a CSV. I have set global variables for tarqet planninq area, time profile and scenario. I reduced the entries in my source file to 3 data sets and I was playing around with the file format as well as with the separator (semicolon comma etc.). I had some issues with date/time in the beginning. Another thing I checked was that I do not have anv NULL values in my file. Everything looks perfectly mapped when I use the "View Design-time Data" functionality from the data flow edit screen - even the date/time values. I have set the "include debuq Information" option when executinq the Task, so I could provide you the trace log as well, but it is pretty long.

The position where the error occurs savs:
2015-11-16 20:13:12 (1:1) JOB:Stored procedure: call sap_sfnd."sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPINTEG_DATA_UPLOAD"(batchid, batchname, timestamp, timestamp, bat hcommand, planarea, scenario, timeprofile, columnlist); 2015-11-16 20:13:12 (1:1) JOB:call sap_sfnd."sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPINTEG_DATA_UPLOAD"('6db310d78c9e11e58867217806b41850', 'HZ_MD_FILE2CLOUD', 2015-11 16 20:12:58.0, 2015-11-16 20:12:58.0, '', 'ZHZ01', 'HZ01', 1, 'SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.CUSTID;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.GEOLATITUDE; OPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.GEOLONGITUDE;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUSTCHANNEL;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUSTCOUNTRY;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOME .S2CUSTDESCR;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUSTOWNER;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUSTREGION;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUSTSALESREP;SOPMD_S AG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUSTSALESVP;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUSTSUBREGION;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUSTTYPE;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2CUS VALID;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.S2KEYCUST;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.FILENAME;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.LASTMODIFIEDEXT;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOM R.MSGID;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.MSGV1;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.MSGV2;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.MSGV3;SOPMD_STAG_HZCUSTOMER.MSGV4'); 2015-11-16 20:13:12 (1:1) JOB:Job terminated due to error.

Best regards,
Heiko

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

Could you please share more details? Is there any log generated in IBP Data Integration tab?

Did you ensure that all attributes that are marked as key or required have a valid mapping in your csv file? Perhaps you can put a condition in your mapping so that if one attributes is NULL, fill with 'N/A'.

Also what you can do to better understand the issue would be to put a filter so that you reduce the input records.

Regards

Alecsandra