cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Sales process With project system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know that " Is inter company sales process with project system is possible"?

Kindly provide ur inputs?

Regards

Fazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fazal,

Yes it is. But you need to do some z development for the same. Please find the below thread with the same requirement I mapped few month back.

Hope this will help you out.

Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

When i create inter company sales order with the plant of delivery company code, I receive the below error

The CO account assignment object belongs to company code 2000, not 1000

2000 and 1000 are two different company code. 1000 is trading company and 2000 is a manufacturing unit. when i assign the WBS element of company 2000 in the sales order i get this error. Without WBS element i am able to create it.

Can you guide me on this.

Regards

Fazal

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal,

You are using 2 different WBS for both the company code?

I assume there are two set of WBS belonging to 2 set of Project which is all together different for both the company code.

I want to understand why you are using WBS of CC 2000 while creating SO in CC1000?

Please help us to understand the same.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

Manufacturing unit take every order as a project and executes it. Hence,  I am assigning the WBS element of 2000 while creating SO, so that the revenue will hit the 2000 WBS element.  Trading company 1000 will have not have project.

Is my logic correct?

Regards

Fazal

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SO which you are trying to create is for which company code. Its for 1000?

SS

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

If so, then you need to explore by creating a common project at controlling area level and and 2 WBS at company code level.

Refer the Link provided to you earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

Sorry, I have discussed with PS consultant.

WBS element belong to 1000 not 2000. Since End customer revenue will get captured in 1000 and internal revenue will get captured at 2000.

Is the process correct ? Inter company process SO- Del - Invoice to end customer  -- IV to internal customer. with integration of PS

Regards

Fazal

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That y you are facing the issue as the WBS is belonging to different company code.

It is possible to map, but with the help of development. Please refer the link which I shared with you in my earlier post.

We had a similar requirement and we had achieve the same via development which is mentioned in the post.

Please refer the same, hope it will help out.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only one way is , Project Stock need to convert to unrestricted stock based on particular movement types.

Regards,

Mahen