cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification-crystal Reports 2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am from India, I need to do Certification in crystal reports 2013 (Associate Level) but i am not able to add the certificate in my cart. I need to where i have to pay and when the certification exam will be.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I appreciate you for making decision to do a Certification. But, your query seems nothing except your decision for Certification.

Are you trying to do your certification through SAP Drive [ For SAP Business partners/SAP Customers] based on your SAP Experiences if you are in SAP?

SAP India Drive usually twice in a year in the period May-June & Nov-Dec.

How to register

Step 1: Access and create your profile using the link below

https://www.sapindiacertification.com/ztacert4q15/

Step 2: You will receive your application status from SAP India Education of your profile after 3 working days

Step 3: Post approval message from SAP, request you to upload your consent form and payment details at the portal. You will receive detailed information on consent form and payment with your approval mail.

please mail toTechnical Support Team with subject line “Certification campaign “ztacert4q15” atsupport@sapindiacertification.comHave questions about the exams? Call us at +91 80 4082 9000 for more information about this drive.Note:

1. The Cloud Certification (SuccessFactors & Hybris) will not be offered as a part of this drive. Further details on cloud certification will be shared upon request. Please write toeducation.india@sap.com
  2. The participants who have uploaded the profile using the drive link will be eligible for the discounted fee. Participants who upload their profiles through the regular SAP certification link will not be considered for the discounted fee. There will be no deviation to this.
  3. For any issues on uploading the profiles and technical assistance please drop mailtosupport@sapindiacertification.com
  4. Kindly click here to know complete process flow to apply for direct certification in India
  5. Watch video to learn how to register for SAP certification in India SAP India Certification Portal Demo - Direct certification - YouTube

Or through SAP Educational Partners. I.e Authorized institutes like Atos/Broadmind/Tespa etc. either through "Online Training or Class Room Training"?

Regrads

Mani