cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TM Intermodal Rail Sceanrio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I got configuration guide for SAP TM Intermodal Rail scenario for 9.2 version. Now I need step by step end to end process to run scenario explained in the configuration document. I do not find any document. Can you please explain me step by step or send me market place link to get document.

Thank you well in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I am still looking for step by step scenarios for Intermodal Rail Freight

Please

Thanks

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indraneel

I got configuration document from SAP Market ( http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2014/helpdata/EN/2D/7A0554B3CD2421E10000000A174CB4/content.htm )

After completing configuration for Intermodal Rail, I have to run scenarios from end to end. I do not have any document to run scenarios. If you can explain me step by step process with detail explanation that would be helpful.

Regards

Govind.

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

hI,

You can have a transportation requirement in form of sales order/PO in ECC.

However prior to that you need to create master data like rail resource etc.

Create rail car unit and then assign the rail car unit to the FU.

Use default route functionality in freight unit so that multiple modes of transport can be used for various stages.Also cargo can be assigned to rail car units

Create a rail FO and assign the railcars or items into it.

Then create a FSD and transfer to ECC for the settlement process.

former_member216148
Active Participant
0 Kudos
former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am still not clear about the requirement.Basically you should create railcar unit, freight unit and then assign it to the rail freight order followed by settlement process. Can you elaborate your requirement here?