cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Freight into separate account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to add Freight into separate GL account at GR so that the MAP will not be disturbed. I have referred so many posts on this regard & tried to configure the same as advised in the below thread.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3222007

Steps followed:

1. Created a new Transaction/Event Key as ZFE.

2. Created new condition type as ZFRA in t.code: M/06 and selected delivery cost(B)in condition category in control data 1 TAB and selected accrual flag in control data 2.

3.Added new   condition type in the pricing procedure/calculation schema and entered key ZFE in as accrual key.

4. OBYC has been set with new GL account for ZFE.

But, the system is not at all considering the amount that i entered for ZFRA (2%) in the PO when GR is posted.

Created PO:

PB00 - 10 EUR

ZFRA - 2 %

Material doc:

BSX 10 +

WRX 10 -

Please advise if i missed anything.

Note: I don't want to add negative condition type together with FRA1 option due to manual condition maintenance in PO

Thanks & Regards,

Venn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you need to mark the condition as negative.

check if you have not marked this condition as STATIC in the pricing procedure.

you can use the new condition with condition type A and calc type A ,

create the account key and asign it in the pricing procedure then do the rest config as you described.

Refer following link which explain steps in detail.

Posting planned delivery cost to Non-inventory account - ERP Operations - SCN Wiki

thanks

kUnal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply.

But, as i mentioned i don't want to create add another condition type with negative value (Eg: FRA1 5% & ZFRA 5% - ). I would like to understand if there is any other way to achieve routing to new GL account.

Thanks & Regards,

Venn

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no other way to achieve this. You have to add a new condition type in your pricing procedure.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

without having a negative condition type it is not possible, so create a new condition or use a existing one.

you can try achieving this with Z development check with your ABAPer ,

But i think using condition is the correct and standard way.

Thanks

kUnal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your new condition type added into pricing procedure can you post the screen shot..

Did your account key is having g/l account assigned into OBYC.

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to copy from existing condition type FRA1 to New condition type. Check your Scenario. It will work for new condition type , which will post seperate G/L account . Try and let me know. Don't create condition type manually, create with reference FRA1.

Regards,

Ravindra

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to maintain condition class as 'A' (discount/surcharge), calculation type as 'A' (percentage), condition category as ' '(blank)  and plus/minus as negative under control data 1 in your condition type ZFRA and then re-test the scenario.

Please refer the below given link for better understanding.

Posting planned delivery cost to Non-inventory account