cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deletion of MWST condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user marked for deletion the MWST condition record for which he thinks it is wrong. What happens to it when it is marked? Is it going to be deleted?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, once deletion indicator set in the condition record it will not be determined into sales orders to be raised, until u remove deletion indicator, if u maintain another condition record for mwst it overwrites the previous record.

with regards,

kirankumar vemula

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I take it off physically from the condition record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot redo the condition record once deletion is set,you have to create the same condition record again with specified validity periods.This will solve your problem.

Reward if this helps

Regards

Simu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rumur,

its nt a problem. if u mark a condition record for deletion then it will not have its effect in sales order. if u again want it to be activated, u have the icon on right side of the deletion icon.(icon for undo deletion) just select ur condition record and mark it for undeletion again it will show its effect in the sales orders.

hope it helps,

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user wants to take it off permanently. How can I do that after marking it for deletion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rumar,

i dont think we have an option to delete it permanentely. Lets c if someone helps you better.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This feature is controlled in the definition of the condition type - "Do not delete - mark for deletion".

This means that the condition record will still be in the DB but will not be used in the documents for calculating tax.

Hope this helps

S. Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rumar,

When the deletion mark is set, the condition record will not be accessed in your sales documents..

You can view this deleted record when you can go thorugh the condition info through T code VK12.

You can create a new condition record for MWST condition type and proceed further.

Regards,