cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup of Connection Lifetime in Visual Admin for VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the problem that the functions modules if changed are not actualized quickly in Visual Composer. To resolve this problem I can get a solution from this blog:

/people/marcel.salein/blog/2007/02/01/visual-composer-and-abap-rfcbapi-a-powerful-combination-part-i

But If I try to see the big picture of the configuration screenshot I get page not found!

Does anybody know the exact steps to configure the connection lifetime in the Visual Composer?

Could only identify in the little picture: Server > Services >Connection Container >Runtime tab > which connector is selected here?

then it must be

Manage connection Factory tab > Connection definition > in the fileld Connection polling > Connection Lifetime (here I have to change to 60 seconds)

Which connector was selected in the screenshot of blog?

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As far as i could make out , the connector selected is sap.com/com.sapportals.connectors.sap

Select this and make the changes else you can revert back anytime

Thanks & Regards

Harsimran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harsimran,

thanks for your quick answer.

Right, it looks like you said. I was not sure enough because my Visual Admin looked different.

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a new website which based on a SAP Portal, that's why the image is not found. I will update it now.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

thanks, this will make the blog 100% usable again.

Regards

Alex

Answers (0)