cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ - Initial Constellation Incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in the process of updating our Solution Manager system from SP12 to SP14. I am using MOPZ and I am facing issues. The initial constellation of our SolMan system is being shown as SP7, which of course is wrong because we are on SP12. Here's the screenshot

I looked at the MOPZ transaction we have when we updated from SP10 to SP12 and it had the correct initial constellation

This is issue is cause MOPZ to choose unnecessary files and producing an XML which thinks my system is moving from SP7 to SP14 .... I have looked at the SLD, LMDB, and Support Portal and they all have the correct information.

Any form of help or suggestion on what to look at will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Jing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Just an update ... with the issue I have above, I just thought I'd go ahead and proceed with the generation of the stack XML and found that the details in the file showed that it had the correct information. Meaning, the components outlined in the XML file are the delta between SP12 and SP14 only, which is what I want to see. I can also confirm that my download basket got populated with the files outlined in the XML file.

As such, I believe the initial constellation shown in the MOPZ transaction does not have any bearing in the generation of the XML file.

Regards,

Jing

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies for the late update.

SAP actually came back and said it is OK to ignore the initial constellation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jing,

Please check following SAP note.

1875573 - Additional check on alternative product versions

This might be helpful.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand. The SAP Note is not valid for our release. We are on SolMan 7.1 SP12.