cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification not triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please if anybody could help me with this issue. The SAP GRC that I am currently working on and facing issue with email notification is on version 10.0 and support pack level 11.

I have configured it as stated in the document Configuring Workflow E-mail Notification - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

However, the email notification is not being triggered when the task plan is initiated or at any stages further.

Can anybody please guide me with any troubleshooting tips?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forgot to mention!

1. I checked the configuration with internal system where the email gets triggered. And it is the same. the difference is in support pack level and version though.

2. SAPConnect is checked and confirmed by Basis team

3. email ids are set and also check if WF-BATCH emailid is set

4. While activating Workflow notification BC set , it ended with some warnings. (well this was the case also in the internal system and it works fine there)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manisha,

check in SOST if mail has triggered from GRC box or not

Dd you get chance to check the below link

additionally refer

2027500 - Email Notification is not working

Regards

Baithi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

If everything is fine, then it should actually trigger Emails . Anyways, As Baithi mentioned, Please do check SOST to see if the Emails were actually triggered but didn't reach the mail box. Also check SLG1 logs to see if there are any error logs logged.

Do let us know your findings.

Best Regards,

Fazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Baithi & Fazil,

Thank you for your reply.

The note shared by Baithi was useful.. And it did work then.

So in the SOST there were no emails being triggered. As per the note the variant did not cover the tasks..I changed it as per the note