cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing - Bol Entity Cloner - API

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have implemented the Sap Note 2020896 in Mdg 7.0  which provides bol copy functionality .

Added the BOL_COPY button on the MDG_OVP_CU toolbar . But aint sure about the customizing required regarding using this functionality.

Following is the customizing  in the system .

Aint sure about the customizing of Target UI Configuration .  Any clue regarding this issue.

Regards,

Barlota

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Ranjan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal/Sanjay,

Were you able to resolve this issue. We are facing the same issue and struggling to get the solution from past many days.

Can you please throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance

h_h_ak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

on your first screenshoot (FLUID) you have also an input field for the target page. Please enter it also there.

BR,
Hasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan

I am also facing same issue .

Find below Attribute properties

Here unable to find any input  field for target page?

Can you help me by giving correct direction?

h_h_ak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Sanjay,

you're right you cannot set a target field on this function.

We use also the standard copy function and in our configuraion we didn't set Logical Action.

You can also look to the standard function new for UIBB Purchasing Org, Company Code if you use BP objects....

I believe this buttons has a navigation to a target screen..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Please check you maintained your 'Z' configuration at both below place :

MDGIMG -> General Settings -> Process Modeling -> Business Activities -> Link Log. Actions with UI Application and Bus. Activity: Custom Definition

MDGIMG -> General Settings -> Process Modeling -> Business Activities -> Link Logical Actions with Business Activity: Custom Definition.

Thank you..

Regards,

Sudhir Wakodikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Yes am not quite sure about the customizing required to trigger the dialog box for Bol Copy

functionality . Any clue What needs to be the Target UI Configuration name ?

After implementing the oss note is it necessary to customize the  Link Log. Actions with UI because

don't see the explaination about this in the oss note document .

Regards,
Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

I am also facing same issue.

I already define logical action and business activity and maintained above path also (There is no Z target confugaration as we want to use SAP delivered only

Any other clue?