Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition formula for alternative calculation type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Champs!

In the below pricing procedure

Condition type ZI02 at step 621 will be inactive, the requirement is to copy the inactive value of 621 to 624 (Copy of ZI02) and I believe that is possible through Alt Cal Type.

Can you describe the logic to achieve this requirement or any other alternatives.

Thank you,

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

If it is possible through From to To functionality it is best solution, still if you want then you can use alternative calculation type 2- Netvalue or 4:- Netvalue Plus Tax if previous condition type is not impacting you.

Or

Use Subtotal 1 against ZI02 and alternative Condition base Value 5 against step 624.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

Thank you for your post,

The standard from to functionality will not work here because copying condition is inactive.And I tried with the combination you said but that is not working when ZI02 is inactive (*working when active)

Thank you,

Regards

Ashish Mishra

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish Mishra,

Really your requirement is very interesting but please let me  know why your business wants to copy the inactive price in net value field ?

Normally only 2 ways are there in sap pricing how same condition types are being activated.

Ex:

Generally if we have different condition types ( ZR01,ZR02,ZR03 )

Case 1- Last condition type will be activated

Case 2- We can make all conditions activated.

But in your case How above condition type is activated and below condition type is inactivated ? ...This not sap standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

But in your case How above condition type is activated and below condition type is inactivated ? ...This not sap standard

The above is because of condition exclusion.

I want to copy inactive value of 621 to 624 so that my step 628 value gets calculated correctly.

Thank you

AmanSharief
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

The said requirement can be achieved through  specifying just 621 step number in 'from' and 'to' against 624 step and I believe to achieve this you don't need any Alt Cal Type.

Just check if this helps or let me know if I am missing something...

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aman,

Thank you for the answer, but as you can see in the screen shot I have already used it but when the condition types are inactive its values don't get copied to any succeeding step from to.I guess we need an Alt Cal Type to meet the requirnment.

Thank you,

Regards

Ashish Mishra