cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Report w/ Ship-To Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently in search of a report that contains the information below. I have not been able to find a report that provides all my desired information in one report.

My intentions are to analyze which materials are being shipped to what state and from which of our plant locations. I want to better identify inventory requirements for each location to better serve our customers. For instance, we would rather have a California location service California companies instead of having the customer go through a New York location.

I also want to be able to limit the time frame of the sales document.

Sales Order#

Date Entered

Sold-To Party

Ship-To Party

Ship-To Address

Shipping Point

Material Number

Qty.

Total Net

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

+1 to query, although you might need a custom report because Ship-to partner can be at both line and header level. Unfortunately, straight-forward JOIN does not work here and in query our programming options are limited. You could try a query first and if it causes performance issues then go with an ABAP report.

Also make sure to check internally if a similar custom report exists already, maybe few fields can be added there. Unless it's a new implementation, I doubt any company could live long with SAP and not have a report by Ship-to.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried VL06O - item view? All the information mentioned is available there (except the exact address, but you have the city of the partner) and you can also use ALV grid for sorting/totalling the quantities.

For large volumes of data I would actually suggest to check if there is a suitable BW report in your company. If you do not use BW at all - another option is to define a LIS/SIS report if the standard ones do not provide you with the desired flexibility or information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried VL06O. It comes very close, but I was hoping to be able to pull in the sales amount and state or zip code as well. I was hoping for a standard report; however, if there is not a standard report that can provide the information I'm looking for, I will look into the other options.

Thank you very much for you help and suggestions.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another possibility is to create an infoset query (VBPA, VBAP, ADRC etc.) - it is easy to set up, but it would be rather slow in fetching big volumes of data for analysis purposes.