Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to logon as a Trusted System (L-RC=0 T-RC=2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, as this is kind of connectivity and security issue at the same time.

The issue is that I'm unable to Process an IDoc, whiich is arrived from Process Integration. I.e. I have setup SAP ERP - SAP PI connectivity. The IDoc is successfully mapped and hit ERP system (I can see it in BD87 (Status monitor for ALE messages)). The actual status is 51 (Application document not posted). When I try to process it, the system gives an error from subject. See pic.1/pic.2.

I have read some topics over the Internet and don't get why I need to establish trusted connection (i.e. between what components?). IDoc (from PI system) arrives to client 800 and then must be processed... so, what trusted connection does it require?

6 REPLIES 6

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trx SM59 tab 'Logon & Security' check Language/Client/User/PW

0 Kudos

Michael, those RFC's were created automatically... no chance to change them (not editable).

0 Kudos

Trx SM59 carry out Connection Test. Maybe password of user is incorrect / user blocked ...

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I got this error some time ago, It was my authorization issue in the remote system. I dont have even basic access in remote system

Please try if it could resolve your issue, specially the user maintained at target, but mostly if it is trusted RFC then your user id will be used. So check for your id as well.

thanks

Rishav

abhishek_sehgal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Auth Object S_RFC and S_RFCACL should be given to the user from which the trusted RFC connection is made

omkar_kuldharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Aleks,

Trusted RFC Connection is a most important RFC Connection in SAP Solution Manager. This connection always allows for a seamless integration of both systems involved. i.e. You can log on to one system (for example : Solution Manager System) and work within other system (for example : ERP System) without logging on again. Hence this connection is only used in such cases where an integration is necessary.

If there are any errors in the use of an RFC Destinations then 'No Authorization to logon as Trusted System' occurs. Pre-requisite for using Trusted RFC Connection includes assignment of authorization object S_RFCACL in the SAP Solution Manager and Managed System User.

Standard SAP Roles SAP_SM_S_RFCACL (SAP Solution Manager User + Managed System User) and SAP_SM_BW_S_RFCACL (BW System User) are available which in turn contain authorization object S_RFCACL. Please note SAP_ALL Profile does not contain this authorization object by default.

Please provide these roles and then let's check if your issue gets resolve.

Regards,

Omkar Kuldharan